**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for women

Hey girls, women , ladies add a comment I would like to add you and play with you all

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Seriously we already have enough of this in the game
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Totally isn't creepy
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    This isn't MCoCHarmony pal.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    This isnt a dating app
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol seriously the creepiest post I’ve ever seen on the forum.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    No... not creepy at all...
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Thanks for the laugh OP
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Apparently kabam rose already approved this discussion
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    That is astonishing.

Seriously, the OP only joined the forum yesterday and is already in jail with his second comment. That's got to be a record.

I wish him good luck with his other thread, in which he's looking for 29 friends to start a new alliance...
  • So what are y’all names ?
  • “ I Am Looking For A Few Active Members That Would Like To Join An Alliance, That I Am Officer In. I Have Been Playing With This Alliance For Quite A Few Months. We Are Called (KÔRPS) ! We Want To Grow More ! With Your Help Of Having Max Rank 4 Star Chanpions, A Minimum Of 8 , Three For Attack And Five For Defense. If You Are Willing To Help Us Grow Together We Will Give You A Home With Us At KÔRPS. We Want Daily Activity And Participation. We Have A Save Week For Summoner Advancement Every Other Week. Must Participate In Save Week Or Else You Most Likely Are Going To Get Kicked From The Alliance ! Sorry, Not Sorry. We Are Running Map 2 For AQ Till We Get The Right Amount And Skilled Players. Then We Will Play Map 3 Once Settled Down. Are You Qualified And Ready To Join? Add Me MalikTheGreat And Send Me A Message To Get Started. We Use Line To Communicate As Well As In Game Chat. “
  • For those of you leaving rude comments, you are haters and you destroyed my post with your two cents. I see there are only a few of you. I’ll take that as good news. There’s nothing wrong with me getting an idea of finding decent women players to play with. Looking on forum for teammates is very fine and okay. Clear your minds of Wrong. God is good