**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My ArchAngel Story and Request for Clarification

13»

Comments

• Options
    Eren_JaeghrEren_Jaeghr Posts: 1
    @shadow_lurker22 it doesn't matter if he's still useful or not. You are missing the point here. KABAM will fully misrepresented their facts on AA and that statement had an impact on the rank up decision making of the player base.
    AA was a good tier champ now he's not. It's not cause of other changes within the game. It's cause of tweaking his ability and usage.
    You may say he's a decent champ but you don't rank 4 or rank 5 a decent champ in this game. A game where resources are hard to find and you spend your time getting them.
    What champs I rank up is my own choice? Not exactly true. Most people rank up champs to rank 4 or Rank5 based on the ability that kabam instills in them. Hell they even rank up based on prestige too. So if you even lower a champs prestige you should give appropriate compensation for that said champ. Nerfing him and then boldly saying it was a bug without informing the player base. There's no excuse for not providing RTD tickets.
    Let me remind you about 12.0- you got RTD for SW BW Doc Strange and Thor. They only balanced the game then. They didn't even change the functionality of the champs. The champs could still use the exact same ability. They didn't change anything they only lowered them.
    Had AA been changed so that his stuns only lasted 0.5 seconds or his neurotoxin damage or duration was reduced no one would've said anything. It would have been a Nerf but still he could do all the things he did before.
    Now he's useless doing things that he could do and that's a major Nerf especially when the company misleads you into believing that he worked like they designed him.
    Just cause you accept TOS doesn't mean a company can do as they please. Actions can be taken and there will be busyrepurcussions.No one does coz at the end of the day it's just a game. Just look at how EA slumped for their actions, KABAM will be no different if they continue running this game the way they are.
    I personally ranked up AA for his damage but I was also aware of his ability to bypass stun immune before I ranked him up. He was useful in certain scenarios and now he's absolutely useless.
    One more thing kabam said him bypassing nodes was a problem. Some argued it wasn't explicitly stated that the stuns were passive even though they worked like that.
    Well if that's the case why can STARK SPIDERMAN by pass ALLORNOTHING node. Or blade bypass certain other nodes. Or Medusa stun from Auto block. Nowhere it's explicitly stated that these champs can do these things but they still do. They even designed BW to bypass nodes. So saying he shouldn't bypass stun immune when other champs can still bypass nodes and not being FIXED is absolutely ridiculous.
    Oh perfect timing there's latest thread on the working as intended bug fix on blade bypassing mordo's Ability accuracy which may have some how slipped through the dev teams mind to include in the patch. Another miscommunication maybe lol.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    @shadow_lurker22 it doesn't matter if he's still useful or not. You are missing the point here. KABAM will fully misrepresented their facts on AA and that statement had an impact on the rank up decision making of the player base.
    AA was a good tier champ now he's not. It's not cause of other changes within the game. It's cause of tweaking his ability and usage.
    You may say he's a decent champ but you don't rank 4 or rank 5 a decent champ in this game. A game where resources are hard to find and you spend your time getting them.
    What champs I rank up is my own choice? Not exactly true. Most people rank up champs to rank 4 or Rank5 based on the ability that kabam instills in them. Hell they even rank up based on prestige too. So if you even lower a champs prestige you should give appropriate compensation for that said champ. Nerfing him and then boldly saying it was a bug without informing the player base. There's no excuse for not providing RTD tickets.
    Let me remind you about 12.0- you got RTD for SW BW Doc Strange and Thor. They only balanced the game then. They didn't even change the functionality of the champs. The champs could still use the exact same ability. They didn't change anything they only lowered them.
    Had AA been changed so that his stuns only lasted 0.5 seconds or his neurotoxin damage or duration was reduced no one would've said anything. It would have been a Nerf but still he could do all the things he did before.
    Now he's useless doing things that he could do and that's a major Nerf especially when the company misleads you into believing that he worked like they designed him.
    Just cause you accept TOS doesn't mean a company can do as they please. Actions can be taken and there will be busyrepurcussions.No one does coz at the end of the day it's just a game. Just look at how EA slumped for their actions, KABAM will be no different if they continue running this game the way they are.
    I personally ranked up AA for his damage but I was also aware of his ability to bypass stun immune before I ranked him up. He was useful in certain scenarios and now he's absolutely useless.
    One more thing kabam said him bypassing nodes was a problem. Some argued it wasn't explicitly stated that the stuns were passive even though they worked like that.
    Well if that's the case why can STARK SPIDERMAN by pass ALLORNOTHING node. Or blade bypass certain other nodes. Or Medusa stun from Auto block. Nowhere it's explicitly stated that these champs can do these things but they still do. They even designed BW to bypass nodes. So saying he shouldn't bypass stun immune when other champs can still bypass nodes and not being FIXED is absolutely ridiculous.
    Oh perfect timing there's latest thread on the working as intended bug fix on blade bypassing mordo's Ability accuracy which may have some how slipped through the dev teams mind to include in the patch. Another miscommunication maybe lol.

Smh Archangel isn't even closely as effected by these changes as the 12.0 Nerf the changes only effect him for 1% of the champs in the game which are on stun immune or limber nodes he is still an awesome champ and we don't need rank down tickets
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

Smh Archangel isn't even closely as effected by these changes as the 12.0 Nerf the changes only effect him for 1% of the champs in the game which are on stun immune or limber nodes he is still an awesome champ and we don't need rank down tickets

Whether or not you think he's still a worthy champion is irrelevant. What is relevant is that kabam confirmed that he was working as intended and people may or may not have made a rank up decision based upon this. They then changed their mind about their intentions, changed the way they CONFIRMED the champion to be functioning, and therefore may or may not have altered what someone may have ranked him up for. The only fair solution is to issue AA specific rank down tickets to any AA owner to allow them to use or not use it to rank him down.
  • Options
    MongooseSuicideMongooseSuicide Posts: 45
    You know I've lost a lot of faith in this place as a form of legit communication recently, but I thought I'd throw out an incredible constructive post in a bid for repairing a wound.

But now to be honest I'm just finding myself saddened by this.

Game mod team has tripled and not one of them is willing to engage here which just makes me feel like they don't care at all, that I'm just some worthless lower class that has to deal with their decisions, they wouldn't even close the he thread when asked if no response from them was incoming.

I guess I'll just stick to Reddit/line where every once in awhile something really gets done