**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Void. Should I use my Generic Awakening Gem on him?

I just pulled a 4* Void and I heard that for him to be used in AW Defence, he needs to be duped. I already have all of the other God Tier Champions as a 4* and Awakened (Except for Dr Voodoo and Archangel, but I have a Class Gem for each of them to use on). Should I use my Generic on Void or use it on another Champ?

4* Void. Should I use my Generic Awakening Gem on him? 52 votes

Yes
84%
DaMunkNevvBShrimkinsGolden_GuardianCarmel1sfu_koraxNinjAlanSpity68heruheru511fish8sixSac123_rnr87TxAggie17Star_Lord_Darkrider05JohnyzeroStark78AlfaGreifmaster911SpiritOfVengeanceCrazyjack719 44 votes
No
15%
SpeedbumpDarknrahl2rockykostonElitehunterBahamutMaldroit2Mitchell35V1PER1987 8 votes

Comments

• JoePlant21JoePlant21 Posts: 29
    Just want to add as well that the champs I have include Star-Lord, Stark Spidey, Medusa, Hyperion, Hulk, Quake, Blade, Gwenpool, Iceman, Wolverine, Ghost Rider and Scarlet Witch.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Definitely use it for Void.
  • JoePlant21JoePlant21 Posts: 29
    JK171386 wrote: »
    Is blade duped cause if not then it should be obvious

Yes, all the champs I listed are all duped.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Yes
    You have some sick champs, definitely use it on Void
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes
    up to your current position in game. void is good anyway, but for AW def I'd prefer medusa or hype. blade, sw, or ice are good champs for attack and quests (you even have a holy trine, can help a lot with almost anything). or if you don't really need any of them atm, you can wait sometime to get some dupes and then aweaken someone who still needs it. plus sw available as 4* only, but you can get 5* void
  • Energybolt2000Energybolt2000 Posts: 39
    Yes
    I have a 4* void and he is hopeless when he isn't duped.
    Definitely dupe him for AW def
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yes
    Just so you know, his dupe is kinda useless for AW defence. It only triggers if the opponent is really really bad, and usually then, only after 80 seconds which is really long to not reach a combo of 10 hits. So he doesn't need to be duped at all for AW defence.

However.
    His dupe is absolutely necessary to be a god when taking down regen nodes or champs, so if your alliance needs a champ like that I highly suggest it.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Any thoughts here on a generic for 5* Void? Thinking about AW offense, questing and LOL exploration. Just took r3 and appreciate the feedback.

(have 5/65 duped Blade, 4/55 duped Stark Voodoo and Ice, also 3/45 SL duped, no AA. Also have skill and cosmic gems waiting...)
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Any thoughts here on a generic for 5* Void? Thinking about AW offense, questing and LOL exploration. Just took r3 and appreciate the feedback.

(have 5/65 duped Blade, 4/55 duped Stark Voodoo and Ice, also 3/45 SL duped, no AA. Also have skill and cosmic gems waiting...)

He will make the x23 fight a complete joke and when you explore LOL you will get another one so no net loss of a generic. You will however need a lot of sigs

I would imo

As for the o.p. as said for AWD no gem is needed but for attacking it what really pushes him to god tier. Also pump a lot of sigs into him.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    I would as long as you can get his sig up there. If not, I would hold off. Might pull a Domino or some **** and hate yourself for it later lol.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    isn't he going to be in the basic arena next month? seems like a much wiser choice