**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal [Merged Threads]

UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
We're now down to just under 11 days until the new 6* featured crystal should come. Can we get some news on it? @Kabam Miike '
Also will there be additional champs in the basic 6* crystal before or at the same time the featured crystal comes out?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• One_sourceOne_source Posts: 26
    When will New batch of 6* Champs will be added to the 6* Hero crystal?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey There,

We know you're all waiting for this information, and we'll definitely have it ready to share later this week!

It’ll be before the timer runs out on the current one right?
    Hey There,

We know you're all waiting for this information, and we'll definitely have it ready to share later this week!

Absolutely! Today is basically one week out, so I'll try and get it up later today.

That would be awesome! Can you put in a good word for me and send any of the featured my way? They’re all such great champs!
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hey There,

Absolutely! Today is basically one week out, so I'll try and get it up later today.

Thank you for responding to this Mike!

• Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    Thank you! Looking forward to seeing the Crystal roster :)
  • So it’s officially less then a week away and the new featured 6* still isn’t out? @Kabam Miike
    It would be really cool to know, especially since was a thread saying it would be released earlier last week............
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    He already posted that it would be up soon
  • He said it would be up last week. Still not.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He already answered in a recent thread. You would know if you searched it
  • Well that’s actually what I’ve been doing, (which is I posted on the forum looking for answers). If you’re commenting about the thread he posted LAST WEEK. After saying he would post it later that day, I’ve seen it. Haven’t been able to find anything else or any other response since then.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

The polite thing would be to provide a link to that post.

I didn’t see any update in the 6* featured discussion thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/436378#Comment_436378
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    MikeHock wrote: »

The polite thing would be to provide a link to that post.

I didn’t see any update in the 6* featured discussion thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/436378#Comment_436378

Thanks. I was looking for this too.
  • @MikeHock Thank you! Do you have an idea when the list be released? Not trying to complain, just a lot of curiosity and anticipation.
  • Thank you @Stewman, that’s what I was looking for.
  • I asked the same earlier, Kabam Mike said it would be later today!
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I see the updated list is out for the featured. Will there be any news on the basic pool? @Kabam Miike
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    So the new featured batch is posted. Is the basic pool expanding or remaining the same?

Edit: post didn’t update and didn’t realize the previous post asked the same thing. Spam.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why is there no new skill champ in the crystal?
    Every class has a new champ and cosmic has 2
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I like this list of champs a lot better than the previous. But why keep some of the same champs there. Even the trash ones could have been swapped out. At least there is no KK in the list. I really hate when there are champs there that basically have to be duped to even be decent....yes, I'm looking at you Deadpool X. Takes long enough to get a 6* champ (especially if you save for featured), let alone dupe one if your not in the top pool of players.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    it is a pretty good list, cant wait to pop mine next Wednesday.
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike
    Thanks for the post. Will there be an update to the basic pool as well coming soon its been about 5 or so months since its been released.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Like the list!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Why kabam? Why the feature 6 star crystal has only 6 desiderable champs and 18 💩. Community does not enjoy this loopsided crystal.

Can you please cater to us and give us a 12 / 12.

Hint: take 14 champs that we dislike out of it and just gives us the last 10 champs released. And keep taking some and adding the new ones to the 10 batch.

Dont you get we get discouraged and angry and frustrated when we get a jane foster out of the feature 6 star just to mention one of the useless champs you have in the coming feature.

Thank you for your time. Let us enjoy this game more kabam pleaseeeeeeee
    Because it’s in proportion to the the ratio of desirable:bad of the rest of the champs in the game. Most people tend to agree there’s about 10-12 amazing champs in the game, then maybe 20-25more who are desirable pulls, the rest aren’t. That’s 30 out of ~110 champs, or ~25%. From your perspective, a quarter of the featured champs are good pulls too, so it’s about right.

Hypothetically if there was only 12 champs in the game that were good and the other 110 were utter ****, you wouldn’t have a featured crystal that was 12 desirable and 12 not, because it’s not proportional.