**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Being allowed to sell useless/unwanted 5* champions

I’m stuck with a useless champion and can’t rid of it, in order to max another. What can we do about it, Kabbam?!

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Has never worked that way. You can sell all you want the lower champs, but don't get the resources back in the process. You wouldn't get resources back for selling 5* either so not really beneficial to sell them in that regard. Basically, we have to "budget" resources and use them to rank up champions we really want to (as much as possible, compared to expiring resources).
  • BolitaBolita Posts: 7
    I need to rid of a 5* symbiote! Compared to even 4* I have, it pales in comparison
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    Never sell champs. Ever. No matter how much you dislike them.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Bolita wrote: »
    I need to rid of a 5* symbiote! Compared to even 4* I have, it pales in comparison

Why do you "need" to? Just don't use him. There's a difference between Need and Want. But since it's not possible, you want to.

It's not going to hurt your game play at all by having him. And if you really like him, your 5* could be a lot better than your 4* after taking him to R3 or R4. Less block damage, stronger, etc. Also, just having him makes your PI better, which helps if you have an ally since you'll get better rewards at higher ally levels and the 5* gives you a better score in arena if you use them - at least to hit some of the lower milestones quickly.
    edited June 2018

Why do you "need" to? Just don't use him. There's a difference between Need and Want. But since it's not possible, you want to.
    Tell me:
    How useful can it 5* or 6* Howard The Duck?! You tell me... those useless champs, Can and should be sold to max others. But just having them there, unused? Makes no sense to me. That’s KABAM “Oh Well” trap! You don’t spend all this money, to get a 5* Rocket Racoon or Howard The Duck. I think they should sell champs individually, as opposed to an already selected “chance”, based on how much you spend. Once you read these offers
    “But this bundle for an INCREASED chance to get a 5* Quake”, and you find out there’s a 1.8% of you getting a useful champion, forget it. They did once with Dr. Strange, apparently not good for business.

• You should be happy to have any five star champ I’m lvl 42 and don’t have a five star or four star
    You should be happy to have any five star champ I’m lvl 42 and don’t have a five star or four star
    I’m 55 and very fond of agile champions. Howard And symbiote are to clumsy for my style of play.

• BoudiccaStarBoudiccaStar Posts: 3
    And for 5*'s anytime you dupe them you will gain a fair amount of 6* shards and iso, which will add up overtime. Otherwise if you sell a champ you can still get them back & never get that bonus if sell them off everytime you may pull them.
    And for 5*'s anytime you dupe them you will gain a fair amount of 6* shards and iso, which will add up overtime. Otherwise if you sell a champ you can still get them back & never get that bonus if sell them off everytime you may pull them.

What is DUPE?!
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    A duplicate champion, when you get the same champion again out of the crystal
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Hey man, i've been in your position before, had a streak of pulling Antman, Rhino, Spidergwen and IP on 4 consecutive 5 star crystal i've opened. Believe me, any 5 star is a nice for arena (18k points for one 5*). I'd take your Howard or any trash 5* that i don't have. It makes arena grind shorter trust me dude.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2018

Tell me:
    How useful can it 5* or 6* Howard The Duck?! You tell me... those useless champs, Can and should be sold to max others. But just having them there, unused? Makes no sense to me. That’s KABAM “Oh Well” trap! You don’t spend all this money, to get a 5* Rocket Racoon or Howard The Duck. I think they should sell champs individually, as opposed to an already selected “chance”, based on how much you spend. Once you read these offers
    “But this bundle for an INCREASED chance to get a 5* Quake”, and you find out there’s a 1.8% of you getting a useful champion, forget it. They did once with Dr. Strange, apparently not good for business.

@Bolita then whats the point of releasing new champions?
    every champ that comes out all people care if they are op

Why should any skill champion exist if blade is the best skill champion to use?
    why have thor rag? blade is better
    why have taskmaser blade is better
    why have agent venom? blade is better
    why have karnak? blade is better
    why have kingpin? blade is better
    why have crossbones? blade is better
    why have black widow? blade is better
    why have falcon? bade is better
    why have black panther or bpcw? blade is better
    why have winter soldier? blade is better
    why have hawkeye? blade is better
    why have Elektra? blade is better
    why have gwenpool? blade is better?
    OMG but say gwenpool is also good? but if u had a choice, u would rather pick blade cause hes better.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh another skill champion massacre is coming? is he more op than blade?

if hes not as good as blade.....then blade is still better!

tell me another skill champ that has..

insane amount of damage
    mystic destroyer with danger sense
    expand danger sense to all villains with ghost rider
    infinite "REGEN"
    insane bleed damage + he gains power gain vs bleeding oppoenets
    insane sp2 damage.
    insane synergy with stark Spider-Man further increasing
    insane high prestige
    insane synergy with stark also making danger sense even better
    can also shake off debuffs up to 95% faster based on power bar

Guess what? what if they release an even stronger champ in the future? blade is useless
    Guess what? what if they release a champ weaker than blade in the future? blade is better

we should have only champ tier per class right? again people will complain why is there only alittle bit of champs, when this game came out it had 24 champions. All people cared about is kabam adding more marvel characters. Then when it came to resources people only wanted the best champs to use so they.... CAN BEAT content!

why use any of those skill champs besides blade to beat act v!
    because if I didn't have blade and had all those other champions I would of struggled getting through act v!

Why make howard the duck any good or rocket any good? clearly there should only be starlord os stark Spider-Man, but only kabam knows if they make a stronger champ than them, then starlord and stark Spider-Man will be useless

If you only knew how many 5*, even 6*, Blades I’ve gutted with a 4* Weapon X or with a 4* Punisher3000... the ones I’m stuck with, are both **** and useless! Unfit for my style of play.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I bet you would also complain if a hacker got into your account and sold your 5* champs
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    The only thing junk 5* is good for when you don't grind 5* arenas is right at the start of the 3x multiplier in the T4B arena.