**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANKING A 6*R2 OR 5*R5?

2»

Comments

• NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Yug wrote: »
    Whom to rank up please help me
    A 6* angela to rank 2 or
    A undupe hyperion 5* to rank 5 or
    Iceman dupe 5* to rank 5

Angela all the way dude

This is almost the same question I'm facing. Rank 2 my Angela, or rank 5 my duped Hyperion.

Two beasts, but as you figured out, I'm partial to Angela :-) (and Medusa too but this is irrelevant)
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 48
    Yug wrote: »
    Whom to rank up please help me
    A 6* angela to rank 2 or
    A undupe hyperion 5* to rank 5 or
    Iceman dupe 5* to rank 5

Angela all the way dude

This is almost the same question I'm facing. Rank 2 my Angela, or rank 5 my duped Hyperion.

Two beasts, but as you figured out, I'm partial to Angela :-) (and Medusa too but this is irrelevant)

I would go for Angela. No second thoughts
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I'm in a similar position.

Finished Act5 & now have enough to take up:

6* Nebula to rank2
    5* Gwenpool to rank 5

Or I could awaken Starlord and take him to rank5.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    I went with Spark to 5, no regrets. Debating Magik next but do have a 6* duped Cage.. Hmmm
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I have a R2 6* Angela and I couldn't be happier. It depends on who you have (or if you managed to awaken a decent one also). To be fair, it's also safer to R5 a 5* as you save resources overall as a R2 6* is EXPENSIVE as hell overall. I've checked my 6* vs a 5* Angela and she is stronger by alittle so there's that.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    I could have taken Blade to R5 but went with Killmonger to R2 instead. I'm happy with him.
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 48
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I'm in a similar position.

Finished Act5 & now have enough to take up:

6* Nebula to rank2
    5* Gwenpool to rank 5

Or I could awaken Starlord and take him to rank5.

Please be aware that now we are facing (at least most of the times) immune to bleed/poison opponents and GP relies a lot on her ability to make one bleed. It's how you power control the opponent for instance.
    I wouldn't go with 5*GP atm.
  • Orthodox86Orthodox86 Posts: 20
    I'm probably taking up Blade to rank 5, but my 6* Hela is very, very tempting.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Really depends on what 6 star you get. I wouldn't r2 any 6 star, but some are worth it. Probably still best to r5 a Godtier 5 star though, it helps you out insane now and I'm sure t5b will be made more available in the future.

Also 5 stars are easier to awaken, and get sig stones for.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    We all went through this same thing with 4*/5*. I don't buy into that myth that you should always have ranked 5* over the 4* regardless of the champ. I'm sorry, some champs just suck. Just like any previous champs, the ones that suck are there for getting dupe materials and for arena points. Rank them to wherever you can for ISO and stop. Get better 6* champs. If you need good champs now, then yeah, bring a good 5* to R5 to buy yourself some time to get good 6*s.