**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron healing

I have a 5* rank 4 ultron, not yet awakened. I use him in AQ as my usual lane clearer. Map 5. Recently I noticed a change with his healing.

His healing starts at 50% and then again at 25% health, once per fight. If I started the fight less than 50%, but higher than 25%, the healing kicks in as usual. But here is the change. I've been able to play it so that if I start healing at exactly 25% and I don't get hit until the healing is done, I get up to about 55%. Then ultron will heal again when I fall below 50%. Expect for roughly the last week. I've had to use potions to bring shove 50% if I want that heal to kick in.

Anyone else notice?

Comments

• CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    Another silent Nerf ? Huh? Kabam ?

What's up with these OG champs?
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    You won't Regen back to 55% if you have health boosts active
  • 54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    Afrid wrote: »
    You won't Regen back to 55% if you have health boosts active

I don't use health boosts.
    Hopefully your post doesn’t make Kabam do a nerf to Ultron. Ultron has always done that. Before I recieved x-23 4* for my collection I always used Ultron 4* as lane clearer in map5. When he’s a little bit over his 25% hp and I want to regen him back then I take some small block(or non-block) hits to activate the 25% regeneration, after that I make sure the AI don’t hit me until the regeneration end because the moment it end I’m a little above 50% and once again takes some small block to to active the 50% regeneration to heal up again and it often end at 75-80%.

Absolutely! I've done this for a very long time in aq. It's especially helpful on days 4-5. Just isn't happening anymore.

So I'm wondering if it's a big/glitch, or if it's an intended fix. If it's intended, I'll probably change my aq team.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    What is your mastry Becasse If u not hav recorvy it dont works. Mine 4 Stars Can du it stil
    Gamer wrote: »
    What is your mastry Becasse If u not hav recorvy it dont works. Mine 4 Stars Can du it stil

Read 2 comments above, you'll see that I stated that I had recovery mastery and I haven't changed anything.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    4* Ultron was one of the first 4* champs I got a long time ago. He has always worked like OP said.
    I have also used that mechanic to get Ultron's health back up to about 75%. It still perfectly fits with the ability description too which is once per fight at 50% and at 25%. Never said it had to be in that order.

In fact I've started a fight just below 50% and taken a jolt of energy damage through block which was converted to health (I have his sig ability maxed) just enough to put me at 50% and kick off the regen.

Always always worked this way for so long.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Misread a bit, but since I have been using my Ultron last November, he's NEVER been able to heal if you start the fight below 50% and above 25%

Sorry but you're absolutely wrong. I've done this almost daily for months now. It just just stopped working this week.

If you take small damage and hit 23-25% health and then don't get hit again until the regeneration is finished, he finishes with 53-55% roughly. I also use recovery mastery.

I've changed nothing in months.

No, I am not wrong. I use Ultron daily myself for 9 months. He's never started the regen from 26%-49% at the start of the fight.
    Misread a bit, but since I have been using my Ultron last November, he's NEVER been able to heal if you start the fight below 50% and above 25%

Sorry but you're absolutely wrong. I've done this almost daily for months now. It just just stopped working this week.

If you take small damage and hit 23-25% health and then don't get hit again until the regeneration is finished, he finishes with 53-55% roughly. I also use recovery mastery.

No, I am not wrong. I use Ultron daily myself for 9 months. He's never started the regen from 26%-49% at the start of the fight.

Just to be clear, you have started the fight at 26%, taken a little block dmg on purpose to hit the 24/25% health to kick off regen, then avoiding any further damage by parrying and/or evading while regen occurs therby regenerating to just above 50%, then taking a little block damage again until hitting 49/50% health and thereby starting regen again up to 72-75%?

If not, then you missed out on a very useful regen technique for Ultron. It isn't always easy and you occasionally mess it up and it works with regen masteries but it works!
    It is very similar to working the mechanics of Ghost rider to regen 2 or 3 times a match. Takes finesse but it works and is well within their written abilities.
    I have a 5* rank 4 ultron, not yet awakened. I use him in AQ as my usual lane clearer. Map 5. Recently I noticed a change with his healing.

His healing starts at 50% and then again at 25% health, once per fight. If I started the fight less than 50%, but higher than 25%, the healing kicks in as usual. But here is the change. I've been able to play it so that if I start healing at exactly 25% and I don't get hit until the healing is done, I get up to about 55%. Then ultron will heal again when I fall below 50%. Expect for roughly the last week. I've had to use potions to bring shove 50% if I want that heal to kick in.

Anyone else notice?

It sounds like this should work based on the wording of once per fight per level.

If you regen at 25% that is regen at 25%. You go over 50% and then drop below 50% regen should kick in again. It should not kick again though if you drop below 25% since the 25% regen had already been used.

That is correct!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Not sure if you're aware, but various Ironmen have had their regen quietly nerfed recently. Ultron may be in the same group. It's even worse if they did this to him just to prevent the 50% comeback regen, but it wouldn't surprise me. Like you said...you used potions.

I didn't say I started the with regeneration active. There's 2 times ultron heals in a fight. Once when he hits and falls below 50% health and another when he hits and falls below 25% health.

What I'm saying is that if I started a new fight at 26-49% and get hit and drop my health under 25% I THEN start regeneration. If I play smart and evade a lot DURING that regeneration my health will often rise just above 50%. (With recovery mastery my ultron heals roughly 30% of hood total health.) IF in the SAME fight I THEN drop below 50% ultron will gain another regeneration because he didn't have that one yet during that fight. I've done this for months and months. This week that stopped working. I've changed nothing in my mastery or playing style.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

I didn't say I started the with regeneration active. There's 2 times ultron heals in a fight. Once when he hits and falls below 50% health and another when he hits and falls below 25% health.

What I'm saying is that if I started a new fight at 26-49% and get hit and drop my health under 25% I THEN start regeneration. If I play smart and evade a lot DURING that regeneration my health will often rise just above 50%. (With recovery mastery my ultron heals roughly 30% of hood total health.) IF in the SAME fight I THEN drop below 50% ultron will gain another regeneration because he didn't have that one yet during that fight. I've done this for months and months. This week that stopped working. I've changed nothing in my mastery or playing style.

Are you still reaching 50% and just not triggering the heal when you go back down, or are you not even reaching back to 50%? Just posted above, but if it's not triggering after you go back up then that's a different bug.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Just to be clear, you have started the fight at 26%, taken a little block dmg on purpose to hit the 24/25% health to kick off regen, then avoiding any further damage by parrying and/or evading while regen occurs therby regenerating to just above 50%, then taking a little block damage again until hitting 49/50% health and thereby starting regen again up to 72-75%?

If not, then you missed out on a very useful regen technique for Ultron. It isn't always easy and you occasionally mess it up and it works with regen masteries but it works!
    It is very similar to working the mechanics of Ghost rider to regen 2 or 3 times a match. Takes finesse but it works and is well within their written abilities. [/

Ghost rider able to regen 2 or 3 times a match? You do mean after his judgment reset?
    @Ricardobalto Yes.
    On longer fights, I can usually fit in SP1 first to place judgement (to extend regen timer later), then parry/heavy to start extended regen, then work to sp3 with damnation and judgement reset, then do it all over again.
    I can sometimes fit in 3 shorter regens if I don't throw the sp1.
    To be all clere he stil works. At the same im stil useing it
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Can someone please post a video of this bug, it will help the mods immensely to acknowledge it.

I will try as well. Thanks!!
    Can someone please post a video of this bug, it will help the mods immensely to acknowledge it.

I will try as well. Thanks!!

It works stil. Im just didt it But cant make a vidoes of it works.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    My top champs are Drax, Blade, Magik and Ultron. All of them on the nerfing block it seems.

Well...I do also have my 6* Karnak at least. Pulled two 6 stars. Both Karnak.

Just waiting to wake up tomorrow and hear they’ve nerfed Karnak.

What changed with Magik? I haven't noticed any change. And yes I've used her sp2 to permanently powerlock enemies after the last update so that can't be it
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Then this does in fact seem like a bug since you didn't use the regen at 50% yet.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    did you manage to repeat it?
    can't test it myself right now
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    Fighting against specific champs like BW or AA cause his healing not to kick in due to ability accuracy reduction. Have had it happen with both. Besides that he’s been working fine for me.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I really don't use mine anymore, but yes below 50 and above 25% he would regen to over 50%, I'll have to try mine out and see if this has changed...
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Not sure if you're aware, but various Ironmen have had their regen quietly nerfed recently. Ultron may be in the same group. It's even worse if they did this to him just to prevent the 50% comeback regen, but it wouldn't surprise me. Like you said...you used potions.

There wasn't a silent nerf to ironman. Kabm has said it's a glitch/bug that they are trying to fix.

KhanMedina wrote: »

Are you still reaching 50% and just not triggering the heal when you go back down, or are you not even reaching back to 50%? Just posted above, but if it's not triggering after you go back up then that's a different bug.

Not triggering over I'm above then fall back below