**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

mastery cores

I'm stuck!

The rate it takes me to get enough units to purchase a mastery core is ridiculous.
Am I missing something?
Is there a way to focus just on getting a pile of units? or cores?

Same question, actually, for the catalysts...
Why can't I seem to find them?

I'm only at level 20 and I'm pretty close to throwing in the towel and accepting that it takes way more time and focus than I can afford to dedicate to this game.
Sux cuz I really like it, but MFs be playin with 4K and are up to level 60?! I can't compete!

*sigh*

Somebody geek me a way up!

Comments

• Options
    BoudiccaStarBoudiccaStar Posts: 3
    Unit gain will be slow for a bit until you can get a larger roster of champs to use.
    You'll get some units for every new quest you do a path in, and some for when you 100% a quest's map. The energy for that will take a while & to maximize unit gain, it's best to just let energy refill itself rather then buying any energy refills at 30 units a pop.
    Arena is another avenue people use for units, namely gaining them from milestones and the arena crystals that have a small chance to drop them. If you can grind some arena try looking up an infinite streak for basic arena (the arena you can win a 4* champ from, where you can use 3&4 star champs in) and if you can't streak yet- even reaching the first couple milestones have some units in them.
  • Options
    sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    edited June 2018
    i had no idea how to get catalysts when i first started either but you have to complete the daily quests in event quests for catalysts. for regular catalysts you can get them by completing the “proving grounds” daily quest which is there everyday and for class tier catalysts it rotates between the different classes everyday