**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron-Man Infinity War has broken Alliance Wars...

2»

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Dude, that node has explosive armor. Hit into his block 4 hits, SP2, get a ton of power back from MD and repeat. It's a joke fight with her.

IMIW activates auto-blocks with a 100% chance that parries when he has 4 armor buff of any kind. If you hit him while he blocked 4+ times you'd get auto-blocked/auto-parried. 66% armor counts as 1 armor buff, 4 blocked hits with explosive personality would give 4 armor buffs, which makes 5 armor buffs without counting IMIW's passive molecular armor buffs and node 38's "armor: regeneration" passive armor buffs.

Glad to see other players are thinking about how to counter node 38 IMIW instead of complaining the matchup is too hard. I had said in another thread that the hard part about using Morningstar would be getting 2 bars of power before the armor: regeneration node armor to the point where IMIW had 4+ armor buffs. An advanced power boost would help accomplish that.

He's not going to parry you while he's blocking....you just hit into his block giving him 4 armors, then blast him with an SP2. She can take a 5/65 in under a minute on 38
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    He's not going to parry you while he's blocking....you just hit into his block giving him 4 armors, then blast him with an SP2. She can take a 5/65 in under a minute on 38

You’re right, thanks for explaining

You’re right, thanks for explaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cq3OymY860&feature=youtu.be
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Has anyone been autoblocked/parried when using a heavy against him yet? Someone in our ally is saying he got parried using a counter-heavy approach
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I completely agree. And I haven’t died to him since the first war I faced him. But alliances that spend lots of money can get multiple iwims all over the board. Every power gain or armor node, good luck
    Run477 wrote: »
    I completely agree. And I haven’t died to him since the first war I faced him. But alliances that spend lots of money can get multiple iwims all over the board. Every power gain or armor node, good luck

less diversity points, say thank you and move on
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Every few months a new champ breaks something in this game. The problem is Kabam’s game philosophy.

Kabam depends on the community to provide information on how to play the game. Read that as free labor.

They write very cryptic descriptions on champs given abilities, however they have gotten much better at explaining what champs are supposed to do.

Players ask for a mode where they can practice different champs on different nodes, we get crickets from Kabam. So what we get is a few players calling a champ god tier and thousands of other players chasing after the god tier champs. When they don’t get that god tier champ, they get frustrated and quit.

The game needs an overhaul in philosophy. AW would be so much more interesting if it was team/faction centered.
  • Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    We're in a war right now, and have seen multiple IMIW's on various nodes. It's extremely frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.