**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Healing Factor Arena

Are there different brackets for this arena, or is everyone lumped into the one bracket for this one? I am really curious about this since I am still in the intermediate arena. There is no way I can put up 20mil for Pool Boy, but if he goes for what I just got Domino for I can get him easy.

I also have that question about the 5 star arenas. I did one when I was in the beginner bracket, but the score I put up still only got me the last rewards. It seems that there isn't a bracket for the 5 star arena, but if there is I need to know so I can knock out the next two before I'm moved into the veteran bracket. Any input on this would be appreciated.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Are there different brackets for this arena, or is everyone lumped into the one bracket for this one? I am really curious about this since I am still in the intermediate arena. There is no way I can put up 20mil for Pool Boy, but if he goes for what I just got Domino for I can get him easy.

I also have that question about the 5 star arenas. I did one when I was in the beginner bracket, but the score I put up still only got me the last rewards. It seems that there isn't a bracket for the 5 star arena, but if there is I need to know so I can knock out the next two before I'm moved into the veteran bracket. Any input on this would be appreciated.

There's only one bracket for 5* arenas and for the Healing Factor Deadpool arena.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    That kind of sucks. For me at least lol