**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Run - Masacre and the Mercs

Comments

• _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    edited June 2018
    Any more time figures around ??
    edited June 2018
    This EQ was a lil bit longer than before
    38 refills + full Energy (70/70) =~ 39 Refills in total
    424 Fights ... which consumed a lot of loading time

I guess the Cutoff will be near from 3:50 ~ 3:55
  • MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    When do people find out?
    MR44 wrote: »
    When do people find out?

1 day after EQ ends
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    When do people find out?

1 day after EQ ends

I thought it was about 2 weeks after..?
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »
    When do people find out?

1 day after EQ ends

2 weeks after legend run deadline !!

Ok .. to avoid confusion.. 17 days left on EQ
    Legend list will be available in 18 days from now

Hope it’s clear now 😀
    @MR44 what team you used !?
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »
    When do people find out?

1 day after EQ ends

2 weeks after legend run deadline !!

Ok .. to avoid confusion.. 17 days left on EQ
    Legend list will be available in 18 days from now

Hope it’s clear now 😀

Yep! clear
    any more times guys?
    edited June 2018
    gsil247 wrote: »
    I did this today with Corvus at 5/65. Kabam did send me a nice little Network Error gift and I had to close my game and reopen it. There were also little things here and there I found out that could have saved me time, like claiming refill gifts, which I didn't learn til after. I do not think however it could have been done under 3 hours. Not yetokezdv0c6z51.jpg

That's a good time! Beat me by a couple of minutes, what do you feel the cutoff will be?
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    I did this today with Corvus at 5/65. Kabam did send me a nice little Network Error gift and I had to close my game and reopen it. There were also little things here and there I found out that could have saved me time, like claiming refill gifts, which I didn't learn til after. I do not think however it could have been done under 3 hours. Not yetokezdv0c6z51.jpg

Your time is good and qualifying but you have a problem which is my problem before when i do my legend run before and a network error of the game showed me and forced me to restart the game so what happen is my legend run is not counted because once you restart your game during legend run it means you stop your play
    BrutalMira wrote: »

Your time is good and qualifying but you have a problem which is my problem before when i do my legend run before and a network error of the game showed me and forced me to restart the game so what happen is my legend run is not counted because once you restart your game during legend run it means you stop your play

If I restart the game then i’m Out of the race !!

Are you sure about that ??

Can someone confirm please !!!!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    LoL. No such thing. Happened twice to me on my previous legend runs before. Got the tag for both.
    xNig wrote: »
    LoL. No such thing. Happened twice to me on my previous legend runs before. Got the tag for both.

Thanks , he scared me:)
  • HeyChasonHeyChason Posts: 4
    I’m getting nervous with my 3:44 time seeing all these sub 3:40 runs...
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    as a legend, I can tell you it's possible to do it at rank4.

There is 1 way to easily beat rank5 times. It doesn't take big $ spending or anything, as I've done it. Just think!
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Ronildas wrote: »

There is 1 way to easily beat rank5 times. It doesn't take big $ spending or anything, as I've done it. Just think!

Buy the latest Iphone as soon as it comes out ;)
  • MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    Yea pretty sure I’m out at 3:48 too many 3:30 times crazy good job guys. I wasted too much time on heroic as the game was going a little slow when I started. I had WiFi on turned it off and it went much quicker but everyone seems to have times in the 3:30s I’d be surprised if the cutoff was much higher than 3:40.
    Ronildas wrote: »

@Ronildas and what exactly you’ve done beside thinking 🤔!!!!!
  • 5ur2a54y8gki.jpeg

That was my time with 5/65 blade 30% boost full suicides. Sub 3:30 is definately possible. I had to go to the toilet mid run as i was juiced up on energy drinks lol
  • edited June 2018
    Does someone share more time for completion?
  • MortensisMortensis Posts: 16
    Just finished my run. Waiting until the last night isn't the smartest thing.
    I feel decent about my run. r5 blade with suicides and boosts and 8+.

Defiantly feel like i left 5 to 8 min on the table. Connection hiccup and had to restart game once to get it back online cost me a few minutes. This is my first Legends Attempt. Hope its good enough.

vepkpqzxifbe.jpg
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Ally mate of mine did it with a R4. Sub 3:30.

He recorded his whole run so I know he’s legit.
    xNig wrote: »
    Ally mate of mine did it with a R4. Sub 3:30.

He recorded his whole run so I know he’s legit.

Is sub 3:30 looking like the cutoff then you think, or more like sub 3:40. Seems like that's where the gap is
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    edited June 2018
    Hey guys, so any predictions around what would be the cut off for this EQ Legend Run? I did it in 3:36 and 3:43 as I run 2 accounts and tried it on both for the first time.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Apologies for the ignorance but I would like to be sure--when exactly does legend run ends for this EQ? Would it be June 20 11:59 PM? Which timezone?
  • I honestly feel sub 3:40 will be ok