**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino and Ironman IW featured crystal

When will the featured Domino crystal return?

Comments

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Don't waste your units.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Domino is worth all the units lol
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Aspare wrote: »

Her arena was on 6/7 which means this sunday her fgmc returns for 24 hrs on sunday
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

Her arena was on 6/7 which means this sunday her fgmc returns for 24 hrs on sunday

Thank you :D
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

I got her 4* , she was diffiently worth the odin, short fights spam sp2 , long fights spawm sp3. I think I might wait untill later when they pump her 5* chance to .80, but thing is you never know when exactly they'll do that.
    that last time Luke was in the fgmc, he was .90 and the last killmonger/sentinel crystal was .80, I've recently have had crazy luck pulling 5* from GMCs. Got Sabertooth, R Hulk, Hyperion, Modok, carnage, ,
    G0311 wrote: »

I got her 4* , she was diffiently worth the odin, short fights spam sp2 , long fights spawm sp3. I think I might wait untill later when they pump her 5* chance to .80, but thing is you never know when exactly they'll do that.
    that last time Luke was in the fgmc, he was .90 and the last killmonger/sentinel crystal was .80, I've recently have had crazy luck pulling 5* from GMCs. Got Sabertooth, R Hulk, Hyperion, Modok, carnage, ,

Very nice bro! congrats!
    I didn't know they bumped up the rates to .80
    I'm going to pop open 50 crystals if I don't get the 5 star sunday I'll wait until it comes back around with that .80 chance

Very nice bro! congrats!
    I'm going to pop open 50 crystals if I don't get the 5 star sunday I'll wait until it comes back around with that .80 chance

Her crystals are here go get her lol
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    If they bumped the rates my luck (**** o meter) is seriously off. Had a bunch saved up when I thought Thanos was going to be added, when it wasn't, used the saved up units, opened over 90 crystals, not a single one, yet again. Talk about one hell of a crappy B-Day & Father's day opening
    C R A P is censored?
    I take that back, I DID get a 4* Clark Kent with a broken leg (Sentry)

Very nice bro! congrats!

I got her and ironman! as a 4 star though lol

Very nice bro! congrats!

I got her and ironman! as a 4 star though lol

Awesome congrats....i wasted 5k on goldpool and got nothing lmao