**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Star Lord still worth ranking up and awakening?

Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
I finally pulled a 4* star lord and I have a spare generic gem. The big question is, given the changing meta of mcoc, the rarity of rank up items, and the rarity of generic awakening gems, is ranking up and awakening star lord good idea? One last thing, I have 2 god tier 4* (stark spidey and Magik)

Is Star Lord still worth ranking up and awakening? 58 votes

Go for it
75%
Golden_GuardianCapWW2TheManMythLegendmmmbanyasbuffajrSIlverProfessorNCB_ptSolrac_2AshburnSuvenduKennadoG0311Thecrusher_9756adknight27BahamutComicWeaponJattTypical_DwarfWinner66615Julius_Seizure 44 votes
Hold for now
20%
RagamugginGunnerLoPrestivg2782J_PattPurveyorSpeedbumpTitanPunchMitchell35D3MØÑLordPaladinSolo99501Hoitado 12 votes
I don't know/ too close to call
3%
adqqedfyvrMaster_ColorMan 2 votes

Comments

• KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Go for it
    Hits hard, rewards good parry/intercept play with stronger attacks and spectacular champ for masochism/buffet nodes as no buffs and only debuffs on SP attacks
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Go for it
    I have him at 5/50 Sig 34. He’s amazing.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hold for now
    100% no. He's only good for one area of the game and that area now has a bunch of good champs for it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Hold for now
    He's nice as a boss killer, but if you have Spark then I don't really see the need for him. Especially when you start getting good 5 stars, or even any 6 star. My 6 star Iron Fist hits harder until a 4 star 5/50 Star-Lord sig99 gets to about a 30 hit combo. In other words, that 5/50 SL is useless even when you get bad luck with your 6 star crystal.

Star-Lord was pretty MVP in Act 5.3 for me though. He doesn't care about the -50% reduced attack.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hold for now
    If you have starky, he’ll suit you better for now. The point where you’ll need a duped sl (LoL) you’ll have five stars and five star gems
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    If you don't have multiple decent 5* at R3 or better, no chance of seeing a 6* in the next 12 months then I would absolutely use the gem.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The only 5/50 4 star I have is a unawakened stark spidey. I dont have any r3 5*. I do have a bunch of demi god tier characters at rank 4 however.