**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta forum not working…?

Just pops up with permission problem

Comments

• MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    I'm not even sure i am actually entering the beta when I try to.. MD/Dex seems to be the same. And I can't switch from the menu. Trying to go to the beta forums takes me to general discussion.
  • Random_user23Random_user23 Posts: 4
    I can't get into it either, I just comes up as lvl 1 player with no name or masteries, kinda useless for testing masteries.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Same, though my account linked to the forum and the one I’m in the beta with are not the same. Before anyone says something stupid, yes I have multiple accounts. All mine, no bans here or there
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    This is actually just making me concerned about my account security now lol. After many different phones and a couple emails I have no idea which one is linked to my main account.
  • Briguy45Briguy45 Posts: 2
    Same here, I'm trying to access the beta but it takes me to my alt account which isn't signed up for the beta. Getting pretty frustrating
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    I’m not having any issues getting into and using the beta test…? That works fine. I’m talking simply about the beta FORUM
  • XSAVIORXSAVIOR Posts: 1
    Not working for me either
  • I can’t access either. Keep getting a page that says I don’t have permission and the game can’t connect to beta server.
  • oPaylowooPaylowo Posts: 18
    Yup me as well. @Kabam Miike any update on when this will go live?
  • DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    I started the beta review.....it took aeay my 4 star domino...went back to main.....she reappeared
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    I am having issues logging into the beta server with my account. Do I need to make a new one or what? I’m not sure what’s going here?
  • I have one account and it’s saying now that my account is banned when all I did was participate in the beta version then tried to go back into my regular account but it says I’m permanently banned when I did nothing wrong
  • PkstacjlePkstacjle Posts: 3
    My account signs me out of my normal account and opens level 1 account. That isnt how it worked the last time from my understanding. Please fix this. At least i can sig. Out and back into my normal account but it is signing me out of my account and into a new one every time I try to enter the Beta test.
  • MikeAL8MikeAL8 Posts: 4
    I didn’t have a forum account previously, once I created one the beta forum link is now saying that I don’t have permission.
  • EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    same is happening for me
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    In order to link you accounts, you need to first log out of the game center on your phone.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Please make sure that you are signed into the forums with the exact same account that was invited to the beta.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Thanks
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Also, if you created your forum account after the day that the beta invites went out, we'll need to add you to the beta forum since it won't have been done automatically. Try again if you are still seeing the permission error!
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    It doesn’t work
    This was not to case for me an many others in the chat. When we entered the beta testing, we were all noobs. Upon entering my login information, the game would consistently crash. I deleted the game / restarted my phone and what not to no avail. The only thing that worked was going to my settings on my phone and turning off my Game Center login. Once I did that i was able to link my accounts successfully.

I hope this helps others (:
  • iloveyouall2iloveyouall2 Posts: 17
    No access to beta forum and have the same issue as others have mentioned regarding starting from a level 1 acct once on the beta server. No way to test Dex or MD from a brand new level 1 acct. When I sign out it brings me back to my actual acct.
    MissMissy wrote: »
    This was not to case for me an many others in the chat. When we entered the beta testing, we were all noobs. Upon entering my login information, the game would consistently crash. I deleted the game / restarted my phone and what not to no avail. The only thing that worked was going to my settings on my phone and turning off my Game Center login. Once I did that i was able to link my accounts successfully.

I hope this helps others (:

gioa64vr9axy.jpeg
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    I’m not able to log into the beta server or the beta forums. I have had my account long before the invite was sent out. Every time I try to connect to the beta server it starts a brand new game for me. It says I can’t connect and logs me out.
  • MethMeth Posts: 2
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Also, if you created your forum account after the day that the beta invites went out, we'll need to add you to the beta forum since it won't have been done automatically. Try again if you are still seeing the permission error!

Can you add me to the beta forum please? It is showing my account as level 1 as well. I am not able to do anything in the beta server.
This discussion has been closed.