**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star infinite streak

@""Kabam Miike"

I have been reading previous threads on the arena and “death matches” and have run into some things that don’t jive ues17l5hjkgj.png
e5snhsofqxtt.png
u6761uwkdfdn.png
2jzgtm3a8ens.png

The photos are from this morning, very similar pi extremely different results. If it was consistent, I wouldn’t mind this at all however the inconsistency is what people are worried about within arenas. I know the normal tact is to say nothing has changed, all I’m asking for is a straight answer that’s all

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @""Kabam Miike"

I have been reading previous threads on the arena and “death matches” and have run into some things that don’t jive ues17l5hjkgj.png
    e5snhsofqxtt.png
    u6761uwkdfdn.png
    2jzgtm3a8ens.png

The photos are from this morning, very similar pi extremely different results. If it was consistent, I wouldn’t mind this at all however the inconsistency is what people are worried about within arenas. I know the normal tact is to say nothing has changed, all I’m asking for is a straight answer that’s all

Nothing was changed dude. It's because more and more people are getting multiple r5 5* that the arena is evolving
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Everyone thought the infinite streak was some kind of foolproof way to guarantee reasonable matches. They were only partially right. Because the opponent draws from teams previously played in arena, whatever the matchmaking equation is, the stronger the possible opponents, the stronger your minimum has to be for reasonable matches.

4* basic arena is exactly the same for infinite streak, as the new champs and new ranks arent used there. The new infinite streaks are only in arenas that have these tougher opponents.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    The best strategy to beat 5* arena death squads is memorize specific death squads based on summoner profile names. One summoner whose profile name is a nickname of the Witcher's Geralt has a duped 4/55 IMIW on his death squad team, avoid that guy at all cost. Death squad opponents like Blade/Medusa/few others are hard but are beatable with 4* 3/30s by baiting special attacks and in Medusa's case parry and heavy attack while living strands is active. Other 5* arena death squad opponents like Hyperion/Magik/Dormammu/IMIW are close to impossible with 4* 3/30s, stay away from those matchups.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Can anyone tell a reasonable method for infinite streak for 5 star featured arena. Would really appreciate that. Thankyou in advance
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell a reasonable method for infinite streak for 5 star featured arena. Would really appreciate that. Thankyou in advance

When you’ve reached 20+ wins use teams of one 4/40+ with two 3/30+ champs
  • I recently ranked a bunch of my 5* champs to r2 so I could pair one r2 with two r1s and avoid the death matches. I'd assume a 4/40 and two 3/30s would be the same.

Thankyou so much. But can you possibly explain more in detail how to reach 20. Once the streak is reached, I'm not going to use anything less than r4 4 stars and R2 5 stars cos recently pi needs increased. Thankyou.
  • RagamuffinGunerRagamuffinGuner Posts: 18
    edited June 2018

Thankyou so much. But can you possibly explain more in detail how to reach 20. Once the streak is reached, I'm not going to use anything less than r4 4 stars and R2 5 stars cos recently pi needs increased. Thankyou.

Assuming you don't have a bunch of r4 5* champs:

Fights 1-5: 3/30 champs
    Fights 6-10: 4/40 or low level 5* champs.
    Fights 11-15: 5/50 or r3 5* chamos
    Fights 16-20: 4/40 or r2 5* or higher
    Infinite streak: At lease one 4/40 or r2* in every group.

Assuming you don't have a bunch of r4 5* champs:

Fights 1-5: 3/30 champs
    Fights 6-10: 4/40 or low level 5* champs.
    Fights 11-15: 5/50 or r3 5* chamos
    Fights 16-20: 4/40 or r2 5* or higher
    Infinite streak: At lease one 4/40 or r2* in every group.

This is very useful. Thankyou. I will try it right away. I have only 1 5 star r4 and 3 other 5 star r3s. And about 8 to 10 5 star r2. Really appreciate.
  • No problem. Also note that the AI is super passive and often goes all or nothing before round 16 so a power controller in each fight from 10-15 is a good idea.
    No problem. Also note that the AI is super passive and often goes all or nothing before round 16 so a power controller in each fight from 10-15 is a good idea.

I would keep a note of that. Appreciate.
    No problem. Also note that the AI is super passive and often goes all or nothing before round 16 so a power controller in each fight from 10-15 is a good idea.

lol so true, so much fun to fight 6* r3-5 champs who attack like AQ Sentinels and only use their sp3
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Best way to get stable Streak is this

1 @ 4/40
    2 @ 3/30

Ir High PI 3 a 3/30

Best way to Catch 10k PI teams

Avoid this always, almost all times is a Streak lost

rxw7f0ulvxv3.png