**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Rank Down Tickets

Comments

• Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Kabam really should have put a note in Drax’s in-game description saying the bypass of Mordo’s evade, Ultron’s evade, Spidey’s evade, etc was a bug and they were just taking their sweet a’’ time fixing it.

They can't do that because it wasn't a bug.
  • DLA_x_3DLA_x_3 Posts: 6
    I only want a one because I know longer have a need for NC since they made an issue for diversity in wars. I’m pretty sure every one has a ranked up NC sitting on the bench.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

There is nothing to "improve" with MD other than nerfing it. This Beta test is not like the Red Hulk LC test which was intended to improve those characters. This will be a MD nerf make no mistake about it. Yes it is a mastery being nerfed and not a character but RDT's will be warranted among other compensation. Many would not have ranked up people like Dormannu were it not for MD.

How do you know what's planned? You don't know anything. No one will until after the 18th. Stop jumping to conclusions before knowing the truth.

It will be a nerf. No doubt. I'll bet you several hundred units worth of gifts that it will be a nerf.

right because they will knowing allow beta tests on nerfs.

It is in a Beta test so they can say "based on community feedback and our beta testers MD had to be nerfed"
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

Way to regurgitate something a mod once said. Pretty sure the original rank down tickets were for changes to interactions as they were not champion specific. And what character changes happened this winter when we got one?

If they shift the meta enough, they're warranted. Not because someone told me so, but because I believe that to be true. As a paying customer, I am entitled to my opinions, and Kabam better pay attention because they're not as many like me as there used to be. And, let me restate my opinion from before because you obviously missed it. I had said that the character changes that have already occurred this month merit a rank down ticket and I speculated that the impending changes to dexterity and mystic dispersion MAY merit more rank down tickets. Next time why don't you try comprehending before responding, good day.

Comprehend what? The fact that AA is still a great champ? The fact that Drax was never worth ranking but people like you ranked him for 1 sole purpose because you couldnt fight mordo? The fact you have NO clue about the changes to Dex/MD that you want a nerf so bad? I comprehend it all. You have an opinion and I have a opinion. The thing is I understand what a broken mechanic is. I understand that AA was never supposed to stun a stun immmnue champ. I understand that Drax wasnt ever supposed to bypass astral evade.

I have a 5r4 AA. I do not have any t2as sunk into Drax because Mordo has never troubled me.

The AA change was a change. He was "working as intended" with his ability to turn off a stun immune node. It's not like other champs (ie Blade) can't turn off nodes? Heck, even pacify can let you gain power past 1 bar on a special 1 power lock node.

He wasn't a broken mechanic. We were explicitly told otherwise. AA may still be a decent champ, but I'd rank him down because after this change, I have better options.

Also, I'm in Beta now. Change seems relatively minor thus far.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I agree even if it is champ specific tickets and some ppl won't use them. The players should be able to choose if they think drax or AA is still worth the resources used.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    I say just throw some generic rank downs. A lot has changed over the past 6 months.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i think a rank down ticket wouldnt hurt anyone at all considering how bad the game is running right now with evident bugs that NEVER get fixed, outdated rewards, lag in aq and aw and evading/blocking out of specials and combos and other gameplay mechanics that are broken

i think with the cheating thats going on as well in AW we should get at least one rank down ticket.

how can that hurt anyone? it certainly doesnt count a thing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    i think a rank down ticket wouldnt hurt anyone at all considering how bad the game is running right now with evident bugs that NEVER get fixed, outdated rewards, lag in aq and aw and evading/blocking out of specials and combos and other gameplay mechanics that are broken

i think with the cheating thats going on as well in AW we should get at least one rank down ticket.

And what would a rank down ticket do for you because of that? RDT's for cheating? Really? How would RDT's make any of that better? You and that CapWW2 guy will find any reason for RDT's

And what would a rank down ticket do for you because of that? RDT's for cheating? Really? How would RDT's make any of that better? You and that CapWW2 guy will find any reason for RDT's

hey you know whats funny? no one was talking to you. but one thing i do see is you always have negative input on everything you talk about and nothing constructive at all. you remind me of someone that starts with a "G".

anyway before you or someone flags me I say a RDT wouldnt hurt the game this game is sinking with all the **** thats going on. and if you disagree then thats your opinion. but RDT either for everyone or champ specific wouldnt hurt anyone especially since a lot of changes have gone unannouced.

thanks for trying though

So you get RDT's but the game doesn't change the way it is now. So that fixes everything for you? You won't complain, you won't ask for more RDT's, you won't talk about people cheating anymore?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kabam, where are the RDT’s? Tick tock...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

hey you know whats funny? no one was talking to you. but one thing i do see is you always have negative input on everything you talk about and nothing constructive at all. you remind me of someone that starts with a "G".

anyway before you or someone flags me I say a RDT wouldnt hurt the game this game is sinking with all the **** thats going on. and if you disagree then thats your opinion. but RDT either for everyone or champ specific wouldnt hurt anyone especially since a lot of changes have gone unannouced.

thanks for trying though

This is the problem. Some people make it about themselves. 0 emphaty.
    CapWW2 wrote: »

thanks for trying though

This is the problem. Some people make it about themselves. 0 emphaty.

Yeah because you aren't making it about yourself at all?
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    When RDTs are back I can get my X-23 to 3/45
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The rank down tickets need to be the same from when they first came in the contest
  • DaaryusDaaryus Posts: 8
    The tickets down would be very well after nerf the mystical dispersion, since several players raised their champions because of the gain of power they would have and consequently the activation of certain abilities more quickly. I do not think it's fair that Kabam makes the change and does not collaborate with it, after all it's unfair to think about a strategy to rise champion and after years this strategy will be changed by the company. How is the time spent and the resources invested in such a champion that loses the capacity that had before with the mastery?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 851 ★★★
    I think a rank-up ticket would be much better.
    Either way rank specific ticket:

You only have 4 star AA maxed, you get a 4 star rank down AA specific only.

You have a 5 star AA, you get a rank down AA specific.

This is simple kabam. Make it right for us. If I am in a store and an article is prized incorrectly because the store made a mistake putting the prizes it is not my fault. They morally must give me the article at the displayed prize because it was their mistake not mine.

This business practice of throwing your paying customers under the bus will be detrimental to your pockets kabam. Seriously people are getting angry and pissed about this whole situation. So please make it right for us we love the game but we will also wont be swallowing situation like this forever.

Please kabam. You lose absolutely nothing by handing champ a specific rank down ticket. Not a generic or mutant one, a ticket that can be use to rank down AA only.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    "Give me rank down tickets because for some reason, I thought going R4 on Gamora was a good idea "
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Everyone was given 3 rank down tickets a few months ago
    1 3*, 1 4*, and 1 5* which only gave back catalysts only.
    No gold, no iso. That’s why I said like they first were given out.
    Kabammmm please respond
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Either way rank specific ticket:

You only have 4 star AA maxed, you get a 4 star rank down AA specific only.

You have a 5 star AA, you get a rank down AA specific.

This is simple kabam. Make it right for us. If I am in a store and an article is prized incorrectly because the store made a mistake putting the prizes it is not my fault. They morally must give me the article at the displayed prize because it was their mistake not mine.

This business practice of throwing your paying customers under the bus will be detrimental to your pockets kabam. Seriously people are getting angry and pissed about this whole situation. So please make it right for us we love the game but we will also wont be swallowing situation like this forever.

Please kabam. You lose absolutely nothing by handing champ a specific rank down ticket. Not a generic or mutant one, a ticket that can be use to rank down AA only.

Agree, that's why I also stop buying any crystals including iWIM and domino because I simply can't trust kabam that the character will stay as advertised for long... And I already ignore the fact that awakening and sig stones can also be used on those champs and once those are used they are gone for good even if kabam admits to a character ability change and hand us RDT later.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @PaytoPlay at least you could get a whole year of working as intended or a we just changed the frame rates excuse to make you feel better about it... Oh wait.....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Kabammmm please respond
    Kabammmm please respond

They did respond. Both cases.