**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much should this offer cost?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Same price as last year. 4*s are getting obsolete now.4uut3o1kpniw.jpeg

How much should this offer cost? 113 votes

$50 is fine
4%
AxeCopFireIcecold2099CupidBruinsfan8510Championcritic 5 votes
$40
3%
My_SuperiorCatswag59Bear3Epsilon3 4 votes
$30
25%
RaganatorCreditzmmmbanyas_solidsnakeSIlverProfessorXillymanDarkmagic1991DLA_x_3EvilRazorAlCapone2727DesadeUghzyDarknrahl2buttersGreifmaster911Kayser2705MenkentHammerbro_64Fabi1989CometEarth 29 votes
$20
22%
DL864GamerEvilEmpireSuperChronaADDIS0NFrostyJoey0480MrShadyVuDahAshburnThe1_NuclearOnionCassyCrimsontide1616Shooter708tufan_1974MutantWharf8WorldWarWilliamPeterQuillCoachLedRA_4R 25 votes
$10
44%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69The_OneJynetixDarkstar4387HeartlessLoPrestiGriffoplayabn86NDK13gatra_hpStefanjonesTrimbobheruheru511JP1119SpeedbumpEmil_LimsonVladislas22Anurag1606nameplas 50 votes

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    79 dollars here in Australia.

Also eerily similar to what I purchased prior to 12.0

Be afraid, be very afraid.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    this was offered like 1.5 years ago and this was value as a good offer.

but now a lot of veterans are really craving a 5* wich I think will be coming for 4th july

this offer really good to those beginner/interm player that needs to awaken a 4*
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    50 Bison dollars.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    $10
    Kabam has no sense of inflation.

Agreed, but its people like "crystal opening whale" that they put these offers out there for. Shameful...

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Kabam has no sense of inflation.

Agreed, but its people like "crystal opening whale" that they put these offers out there for. Shameful...

at this point of his mcoc those 4* aren't for end game players.

Nobody asking you or telling you to buy it. Take a look at seatin FTP account.

this is a solid deal 1.5 years ago. and they did it without 5* shards. for same price.
    There was even a point where people would pay $100 for a 4* awakening gem and u didn't get luxury of choosing ur class.

End game players want 5* awakening gems, and last year 4th of july they sold a 5* awakening gem but at random.
    I am expecting something close by this years july 4th but even better as the one last year.

time flies and now shards are easier than ever to get.

Besides they also gave away 2... t2 alpha in dec/jan and literally gave everyone a free 5* for just scoring 1 million points, and even a that $.99 cent 4* champion.

this deal is intended for new/intermediate players who "wants" to awaken a 4*.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    $40
    Unfortunately I’m being generous with $40 value on a 4* awakening gem (essentially generic except you can’t hold out for future champs as easily)

5* availability and 6* inclusion have ultimately devalued 4*s to a degree. By no means useless but $40 would be an absolute MAX cost for this offer I could see it as low as $25 if they removed the 5* shards and made is exclusively the gem. But keeping the shards I’d say $35 range is more appropriate than $50 (I rounded up to be nice).
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    $40
    Not worth 50$ to top players sure, but newer players still need to earn their way through the game somewhat. 40$ to awaken and high sig their wolvie, sw, stark, blade etc is not bad along with 2000 5* shards. This can push them through act 4 and help them build more quickly.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    $10
    For me it's a £10 offer.
    A £50 offer should be for a 5* gem at this point in the game
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    My son wanted to spend, I reminded him about my SW, both of our AA's and a drax nerf that was allegedly an evade buff.

So I'm sorry if the solid gold house, rocket car and liver and onions fund is 79 bucks short this month.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    $20
    $19.99 not a penny more. For $50 it would need to be something much more 5* significant. Make a log in card worth a whole 5* at the end for instance plus 5* sig stones.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    $10
    $10 is fine not a penny more!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    $10
    $10 for a 4*
    $15 for a 5*
    $25 for both

Honestly kabam has no idea how to price things and puts insane values on items that aren't worth anything at all really when you think about it.

They could make more money if they actually put good bundles out with more things to entice us to buy them at a lower cost with a buying limit.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    do we get an option to vote for $1?
    I will consider if it is for $1 :p ...... lol

Haha, in all seriousness, is that Philippine peso?
    Just curious what can you do in Philippine with ₱2490 in real world?
  • DesadeDesade Posts: 6
    $30
    Just complete the Antman event quest and get a class gem and get lucky! A lot cheaper!
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    do we get an option to vote for $1?
    I will consider if it is for $1 :p ...... lol

Haha, in all seriousness, is that Philippine peso?
    Just curious what can you do in Philippine with ₱2490 in real world?

That's 1/5th of minimum wage earners. So that's food for 1 week for 80% of Filipinos.
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    $10
    For me this offer is trash, not even looking for 4*, 5* awakening gem worth $10 will be worthy.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    $30
    I thought about it for a second and yeah, totally 10$ Everything is overpriced here.

I feel like if people have to spend $1000 just to get a new character without spending hours upon hours grinding, it’s beyond too much. The featured 5* crystals allowed us to do that fairly easily...(it was like 20% chance at the featured,right?) Which still required a “okay, I’m going to do this” mindset, and was more fair to f2p players but now it’s a .5% chance per 300 units (or 60,000 units to theoretically have a 100% chance). That is about $2000 USD just for a new 5* if you are Uncollected. Screw the folks who can’t/don’t want to spend past the collector.....100% bonkers.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    $10

but now a lot of veterans are really craving a 5* wich I think will be coming for 4th july

this offer really good to those beginner/interm player that needs to awaken a 4*

Just wondering is the deal on July 4th available to those outside of US?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited June 2018

Just wondering is the deal on July 4th available to those outside of US?

Yeah, just not in Great Britain.