**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY kabam, seriously?!?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Like PT Barnum said! "There's a sucker born every minute!"
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Lady Thor is a beast....broaden your horizons a bit!
    I think only Gwen is a suck addition. Look at who is in the Crystal! These guys finish a synergy build! LC with BP and IF, LT with Thor, etc. Better to have a complete 5 star synergy squad than three random high prestige champs.
    Some of you guys just seem to be bolting toward some imagined end game...there isn't an "end game" here...we go on....
    It is the multiverse after all!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    They can't really have a Crystal full of Hyperion, Voodoo, and Gwenpool. Lol.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    I'd be happy with the massive increase in amount of 5* available in the pool if 5* shards were made more available. Or if the crystal was made 5k shards. There are simply too many champions for the little shards we get. I only get a crystal once a month. So once a month I have a 1/36 chance to get a particular champion I want. That's Bs and kabam knows it

I agree with this 100%. I will add that because I...currently...spend a lot of time grinding the arena any new 5* will be useful but considering how much of a grind it is to get the 10k shards, I would def like to see more ways to get them or less needed to form a 5* crystal
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    There's no way the drop rate is equal for all champs. I'm predisposed for IP across the game. My first 4* pull and first maxed sig 4*. My 1st, 2nd, and 4th 5* pull. Doubt that's just weird RNG.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I'm selling Gwen the minute I pull her. Ain't no room in my team for useless things.
    I know it is different for me because I am Sans an Alliance and so am not pressured to rank 5s, but I have 3 5 stars. Cosmic IM, Black Panther, and IP who is unlocked. I fed them ISO to the level 2 rank point and I left them there. Here is why...not that I don't want ranked 5s but they are so supply intensive to raise that it makes no sense to me to use those goods in the hopes someone with synergy will crack out of the next one. I am waiting until I have some sort of synergy between my fives before I go ranking them So I will not have regrets and try demanding rankdown tickets...
    She will inflate your critical if you have rhino at least 230 %
    Couple that with a couple of points in Cruelty...
    So Kabam! Fix her frigging 1st! Let kick em in the jaw do some damage and knock them back? Stun? Something at least for crying out loud!
    Something with a chance of critical! LOL
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    Next week, you guys are adding Spider Gwen and Luke Cage to the 5* crystal.

There isn't a single player in this game who would attribute any usefulness to either of those champs. There isn't a single champ I WOULDNT take over either of those 2.

You're also including groot, Netflix daredevil, venom and Jane Foster to the crystal. They're a step above Gwen and Luke Cage, but they're still mostly useless.

Now I understand you guys hate god tier champs, and want some form of balance. But on the opposite end of the spectrum, you guys just **** all over us. You release garbage champ after garbage champ and its increasingly obvious balance isn't your aim. If it were, every champ would have a use. How can you justify balance by throwing 2 champs (Gwen and cage) into the 5* crystal, who absolutely suck on both offense and defense? Neither of them are even useful for questing. Even their synergies suck!

5* crystals take too long to save for to end up with this rubbish. I won't even mention IP, hulkbuster, ant man, 2 cyclops (as useless as eachother - why??!!?!?), among other filth that already inhabits the 5* crystal.

Come on seriously... Give your players a damn break.

Hey if u want to be OVERLY OPTIMISTIC and not realistic.......
    Spider Gwen has some nice synergies
  • edited June 2017
    DaMunk wrote: »
    There's no way the drop rate is equal for all champs. I'm predisposed for IP across the game. My first 4* pull and first maxed sig 4*. My 1st, 2nd, and 4th 5* pull. Doubt that's just weird RNG.

Mine is Superior Ironman. He's everywhere I go, and my first duped 4-Star and 5-Star. But the Drop Rates of all Champions is equal. As more Champions are added to the 5-Star Crystal, you'll be just as likely to pull that Iron Patriot again as you are of Mordo.

As for why we're adding these specific champions first, it's because we are going in order of all of the previously featured 5-Star champions. Venom was the first, and the ones that follow are in order of their appearance. We're sorry if you don't like the first batch of Champions being added in July, but there are still plenty more to come!
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I don't see why all the hate on Ant-Man. If he's Duped, he is great for Defense. If the Sig is high enough, his Glancing stops a great deal of Damage.
    I agree she is worthless as is I said that earlier...but we have felt that way about others that they eventually did fix...so better to ask they fix that than drop her from the list...
    And yes...why be pessimistic? In the end what does it get you but constant validation for an ongoing air of anger and frustration. With a game based on luck stacked in the houses favor. And Truthfully as far as any of the complained about champs that I have as 4s, I have never found them disappointing when used with the right partners...obviously some squads are better than others...that is why I never use teams with less than two synergies. But that is just my opinion and my strategy...but to each his own right?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    Let's toss around the chanches too, since i do not believe one bit every 5* champ has the same chanche of being dropped.

EVERYONE with at least 5 champs has either IP or antman, literaly everyone pull them like it was a 3 chars pool. Not the same can be said for SL, MAgik, ie.
    And now that the pool grew even larger, people is STILL dropping them like candies. New champs seem to have a way smaller chanche to land.

So before we had what, 9 trashes among 18 possible rolls? (not sure about that). a 50% chanche at a useless hard earned 5*. 70% if the pulls are "slightly piloted" as i'm sure they are.

Now i see what they done. As the latest batch of new champs was pretty good, they dropped those chanches of trash under 50%. And that's why the next batch is just full of useless ones. That'll take us back to 50% chanches of trash tier'ing, if not even higher.

Last but not least, watch ppl not opening any 5* till september, and them making shards expire past a certain amount.

gonna be funnn

I have 18 5* Champs, 8 duped. Storm twice, SL twice. I don't have an Iron Patriot or Ant Man. And yes I have Magik duped.
    You are truly rich in champs and a lucky player! so you obviously have some options...regardless of who is added.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Adding new champs in 5* categories only increase our interest to go for more shards , from day 1 5* champs are exclusive in game and everyone have waited enough to get the first 5* champ and mostly it was spider man (unduped) ,iron man (unduped) , so if you have any policy that provide guns but No bullets then , I would say you are going great. But ultimately keeping all of us away from a good 5* champ only brings negatives in our mind , trust me the day we got a competitive game against you. You will know how disheartening rule you have. We all want carrots with sticks but you guys are just throwing sticks and keeping the carrots with you and just showing us that you have carrots too. lol it's not funny at all, just saying... no hard feelings ,
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian
    Morgan wrote: »
    Let's toss around the chanches too, since i do not believe one bit every 5* champ has the same chanche of being dropped.

EVERYONE with at least 5 champs has either IP or antman, literaly everyone pull them like it was a 3 chars pool. Not the same can be said for SL, MAgik, ie.

I have seven. Colossus, Captain Marvel, Drax, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Guillotine, and Iron Man. Iron Man is duped, so sort of eight.
    Last but not least, watch ppl not opening any 5* till september, and them making shards expire past a certain amount.

Not to throw too many facts at a rant, but what would that accomplish? You do know you can convert the shards to a crystal and just not open it, right?

you get black panther and you got a decent squad, IF, BP and Miss G.
    Capt marvel and IM you just need Cap
    n storm BP and IF have always been a solid squad
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    The advantages of 5* in arena brings back memories.

Back in the old days, we would use 3-stars and 4-stars to compete for the featured 4-star hero. In the real, real, real old days, the 4-stars would score a lot more points than a 3-star.

The players naturally complained about that and Kabam changed the scoring.

Today, we use 4-stars and 5-stars to compete for the featured 4-star hero.

Where are the cries to equalize the scoring between 4-stars and 5-stars?
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Welp, I know what I'm not doing
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    What day will be added those **** champs?, yep I said champs.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Jane Foster is not that bad. i like her stun lock and when duped, just do parry and heavy. deals a lot damage.
    Netflix DD is good too. maybe not as good as OG DD, but his 0 block and SP damage doesn't make him totally useless.
    about Venom and Luke Cage i don't know, as i don't have them. Spider Gwen though i agree she is totally useless.

i advice you to save shards, that's what i am doing until november so i have a little chance to get GP.