**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Evangeline Lilly's Challenge Legends Run Screwed Up

I attempted legends run for this event and managed to clear it in about 1 hour 5 mins... or so I thought. After clearing round 4 of the event, I found it odd that I did not receive the exploration rewards, i went back to the questing page only to found out that I have not explored finish round 2, I then immediately went back in to figure out what's happening and I realised that portals D, E, F all has path A leading up to the final Ant-man boss which was where I screwed up.

My final time ended up at 1 hour 13 mins.......

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I hate to be that guy, but I don’t think this is a legitimate problem, I think this is more of a “why didn’t you check?” Kind of situation...
  • KaylerbKaylerb Posts: 7
    Guess I just have to suck it up and try again the next time
  • KaylerbKaylerb Posts: 7
    Also, you only took 8 minutes to do 3 paths ... That really is a short time. It shouldn't affect you that much.
    If you were an android user, it would probably take 25-30 minutes to do those 3 paths

Not feeling too good about it since people are getting timings like under an hour, and this is my first legends attempt so Im not too sure what is the range like
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    For Android users, the fight load in/out is longer than the fights in the first 2 maps. :/
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    1:13 is too long imo.

Good luck for the next run dude. =)
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Ehh... Kabam should understand that people who are going for Legend runs are going as fast as they can, therefore they really should make the whole thing straight forward. I think that's a sorry excuse though.
    I hate to be that guy, but I don’t think this is a legitimate problem, I think this is more of a “why didn’t you check?” Kind of situation...