**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 Teams Per Quest

We need to have more fun and liabilitywuen it comes to quest. We should have a team for Story quest and Event quest. Am I right?

Comments

• Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    When*. My bad.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    no
    Your WRONG.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    you're
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    you're

Burn
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Romeo408 wrote: »
    We need to have more fun and liabilitywuen it comes to quest. We should have a team for Story quest and Event quest. Am I right?

Would this mean we have different energy for story mode and event quest mode?
    No have a team for story and a team for event.
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29

So why would you want to run two quests at the same time if you only have energy for one? Makes no sense.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    you're

Burn

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Mace532 wrote: »

So why would you want to run two quests at the same time if you only have energy for one? Makes no sense.

Useful for clearing event quests that require little to no energy like halls of healing or even the Merc missions while your main team is going for uncollected.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not to mention proving grounds.
    What I'm saying is that to have a Team for Story and a separate Team for Event Quest. Of course how and where you use the Teams is up to you. For example, if you are in a Story Quest and you need to clear a little path in an Event Quest, you wouldn't have to quit and lose your progress. Hope you can see what I'm getting at. :/:)
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    You know, 1 team of your best 5, and when you cannot complete it, just run through Winter Soldier of ROL a few times for the healing potions.
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Sarcasm
    Picked it up LoL