**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal Error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PaulieUPaulieU Posts: 6
    I don’t care about the initial wait, I get it’s a process and a ton of tickets to field, I just want to make sure; a) responding to the email was the correct thing since they ask for a response, and b) me responding didn’t start this process all over since I got the generic email with a different case number in response back.

Basically would just think since my ticket got picked up, it would essentially be sitting up top and just waiting for me to answer to then be finished and closed out. Since it’s been a few hours, that doesn’t seem to be the case but wanted to check. Hope to not have to wait another day and start over.
  • Edge234Edge234 Posts: 38
    PaulieU wrote: »
    I don’t care about the initial wait, I get it’s a process and a ton of tickets to field, I just want to make sure; a) responding to the email was the correct thing since they ask for a response, and b) me responding didn’t start this process all over since I got the generic email with a different case number in response back.

Basically would just think since my ticket got picked up, it would essentially be sitting up top and just waiting for me to answer to then be finished and closed out. Since it’s been a few hours, that doesn’t seem to be the case but wanted to check. Hope to not have to wait another day and start over.

Chill out bro they are working through tickets, they will give you notice if they are going to close your ticket, just wait it out until then. Extra tickets being sent will slow the process down as they have to get through the extra ones too
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Just be patient as kabam Mike said u don't need to send multiple tickets the first one u done will get a reply once everything is in order u just have to be patient since loads of reports do come in and they have to check each one
    What? Im perfectly calm dude. I’m not complaining at all. I’ve never submitted a ticket before, so I’m simply asking or confirming the process is all.

I also never said anything about submitting a new ticket. I responded to the email, and a generic response came back with a new case number. That’s why I’m asking if me responding started the process over.

Read before you tell me to chill.
  • Queen7Queen7 Posts: 2
    7 months of grinding and saving for this featured bugged crystal...thanx a lot kabam for the meh tier champ. Goodbye kabam. All vet players should stop playing to send a message
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    PaulieU wrote: »
    What? Im perfectly calm dude. I’m not complaining at all. I’ve never submitted a ticket before, so I’m simply asking or confirming the process is all.

I also never said anything about submitting a new ticket. I responded to the email, and a generic response came back with a new case number. That’s why I’m asking if me responding started the process over.

Read before you tell me to chill.

The email states is a no reply email. So emailing them most likely created a new ticket which was instantly closed.

Have a look in your email.

I mainly know this because i replied and realised that myself afterwards.
    Reply to the email worked as they just answered, so heads up to all, if they ask for your response on anything, reply to the email and it will get to them.
  • Gman755Gman755 Posts: 15
    Still got nothingljpmqgukcxpb.png
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    edited June 2018
    Anyone got their replacement crystal yet? Am curious how the process is like.
  • AntworthsAntworths Posts: 3
    @TitanPunch nothin yet and i sent a ticket in once before they even announced the "re-do" and again secs after the announcement. I seen people get there re-roll though (or so they say). Which is annoying because they can get great pulls and use them in war especially at this point in the season. but again rather have a re-roll then what i was left with.
    Some expected timeframe for this to be resolved, just a bit of info for the members. Even if you said all will be sorted in 48hours!! Just some info will be helpful, instead of checking email, here and game to see if it is sorted but no. How long?? What is taking the time? Gifting the crystal back removing the champ??? Some insight please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    edited June 2018
    Kabam fix your ticket system... i just sent an email explaining the problem ... after 24h waiting i got now an email replying me about DROP RATES... WTH??? really?? I think they dont even understand or know what we are talking about....
    its too much time, money, etc wasted on this game... trying to get this shards... is it too hard to admit the problem, remove the champion and give another try on the crystal without the bug?? is it??
    sorry im a bit upset/sad with this situation its not a 4* or 5*.. its 15k 6* shards...

@Kabam Miike can you tell me how can i solve this? or what type of ticket should i open??
  • GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    I inquired in about this 27 hours ago for the second ticket. No answer yet
    Probably trying to figure it out still
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Anyone received the crystal back , i got a shody response claiming with no proof whatsoever that my crystal result was unaffected by the error?
    I've not had a response yet. Still waiting.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We can't give a specific update on the status of any individual tickets or resolutions, but we are definitely still diligently working through the issue. Apologies for the delays and for any frustration caused by the wait. We really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding on the matter.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We can't give a specific update on the status of any individual tickets or resolutions, but we are definitely still diligently working through the issue. Apologies for the delays and for any frustration caused by the wait. We really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding on the matter.

Any time frame on this resolution? That’s all we are asking, we know you are working on it and have been for days. But very little info makes the issue more frustrating. I don’t see how it it so hard to award people with a crystal!!!
    I’ve sent 2 tickets over past 3 days. No response yet.
  • Gman755Gman755 Posts: 15
    Cooooooool pulled WS on my respin when I should of had a sub featured atleast.... thanks kabam!!!! these crystals are rigged what a joke
    Still don't have mine back yet. Not even a response. I'm patient. But this is getting a bit stupid now.
  • @Gman755 atleast you had a respin, Kabam told me "The Rocket Raccoon you received was not one of the Champions who the error effected, and if you are interested in finding out more about drop rates in Marvel:Contest of Champions, you can do so here." This is probably the worst customer service I have received from a company of this stature. Customer service from a corner store is better then this!!! So frustrating...
  • Mads1089Mads1089 Posts: 4
    Anyone still working on this? Still have heard nothing back on my ticket
    Gman755 wrote: »
    Cooooooool pulled WS on my respin when I should of had a sub featured atleast.... thanks kabam!!!! these crystals are rigged what a joke

With km synergy a 6* ws would hit hard, granted there are better champs but there are also worse ones in that crystal. There is no such thing as sub feature champs no more in these crystals. Just new champs with what ever trash hey put in to fill it with 20champs
  • @ISHLORD yep 18:06pm GMT reopened at 18:08pm GMT
This discussion has been closed.