**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mistake with offer?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.

So what are you going to do if we got a champ that doesn’t bleed? Seems misleading. DO we get reimbursed a crystal or something?

Seems fitting same as 6* featured kind of deal
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

So what are you going to do if we got a champ that doesn’t bleed? Seems misleading. DO we get reimbursed a crystal or something?

These two situations are a little different. With the Featured 6-Star Crystal, there was a bug that was preventing players from being awarded some of the champs that were listed as being available in the crystal. This is why we gave those who were impacted by this the option to return the champion they received and have another chance at opening the crystal once it was fixed; so that they had the option to open a crystal that contained all of the champions that were in the description of the crystal. On the other hand, since the crystal in this new bundle does contain all the champions it listed in both the description of the crystal and the in-game mail, we will not be offering refund for it at this time.

How is this right? The crystal is for champions that bleed and I received a champion that does not bleed.

That’s just the name of the crystal. The list of champions is clearly listed out of who you can and cannot receive. This is nothing new and you guys are poking at air here lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

These two situations are a little different. With the Featured 6-Star Crystal, there was a bug that was preventing players from being awarded some of the champs that were listed as being available in the crystal. This is why we gave those who were impacted by this the option to return the champion they received and have another chance at opening the crystal once it was fixed; so that they had the option to open a crystal that contained all of the champions that were in the description of the crystal. On the other hand, since the crystal in this new bundle does contain all the champions it listed in both the description of the crystal and the in-game mail, we will not be offering refund for it at this time.

How is this right? The crystal is for champions that bleed and I received a champion that does not bleed.

That’s just the name of the crystal. The list of champions is clearly listed out of who you can and cannot receive. This is nothing new and you guys are poking at air here lol

Maybe you’re right. Maybe I assumed they did their job and that Nebula, CB, and Quake were typos and not actually in the crystal. Usually they put the correct champs in the crystal even if the text is incorrect so I guess it’s my bad.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    So angry I paid 40 dollars for a horrible 4 star. Thats literally the last time I will ever spend a dime on this game.my last several purchases have been garbage

What did you get?
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Why should it get to the point where we are to blame? How do all these mistakes become acceptable and forgiven that the player/paying customer is blamed for trusting a bloodletting crysta that contains bleed ability champs actually has bleed champs in it? When does it become the responsibility of Kabam to actually hold true to their word and advertisement?

Based on past experiences over the years. They don’t, until backed into a corner. Especially once they were bought by someone else. That’s when big changes happened and the game started a downward path.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Trying to see this from Kabam’s point of view

- January’s 5* Featured Sentry/Void Crystal mixup reversed those champion’s pictures. If you read what the actual crystal descriptions you saw the pictures were mixed up. All players involved in this mixup received complementary 5* Void or Sentry on top of keeping the champions they pulled.

- The in-game message about this deal clearly states this crystal awards “bleed-ability champions”. This directly contradicts any statement about why this crystal contains non bleed-ability champions. No refunds will be given.

Maybe I wrote one or both of the above points inaccurately, if not this is puzzling. One message I’m taking from this is pictures sometimes matter but words don’t, and I say sometimes because this crystal reel has shown images of 5* Joe Fixt and 5* War Machine.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    It seems somewhat embarrassing that kabam would force it's customers to seek a refund through their app store (Google play/Itunes)
    When the wording clearly states "Guarantees a bleed-ability champion"
    On the plus side, At least the non-bleed champs are good ones.. It'll be upto the consumer if they wish to part with the champ for a refund..
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    All these saga (since multiple incidents before) and the way Kabam responded and treated the customers, is EXACTLY WHY I no longer bother to spend a dime to purchase any cash deals!

Whoever still willing to spend and let them take advantage of you and then mock you right in your face, too bad. Hopefully this incident let you learn the lesson and see clearly their culture and their policies, be it good or bad.

Btw, wow, are those 5* War Machine and 5* Joe Fixit real? Whoever opened them get to keep them? Will they be precious collectibles? :D
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

f4r173c2su0s.png

The in game mail says bleed ability champ.

Honestly can't believe this...it says "guarantee" a Bleed Ability. But it doesn't. Says "a chance at a 5* version of the following" except they only mean some of the following. Just. Wow.
This discussion has been closed.