**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Covering / piloting

2»

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    But @Dropfaith that is the system now. As long as I'm in your alliance with 5 Wars left I get full rewards.
    Correct on that for sure but if we are fixing the system why not make it better. If back up got nothing once an alliance hit (going by my scenario) 27 are you joining for reduced rewards? Backup is just as important as 1st string mate. Why not change the game to make it more life friendly for all players. Your not gonna be backup mooching as alliances will work that out fast and show you the door. When all are available you can work out a rotation for yourself. Time to change some things to make the game better for all and not have a game interfere with real life in anyway.
    So have we. But on the flip side also ate some point loss because someone was gone for the weekend. Only 9 attackers which is manageable buy short a d hurts.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    Also @Dropfaith how is that scenario any different to I join your alliance 5 Wars before end. I still didn't work as hard as you but I get my full rewards.

I dont agree with that either. Sorry if I gotta do 24 for rewards cause I was available everyone has too as well..

My j family has tiered attendance bonuses every few months they guys there every day get alot.more then the guys who call off

Wow ... Tom Brady eh? Really? If u cant play... too bad soo sad. Id like off so i can grind every 5* arena i want but guess what.. i cant. You need to wake a little bit dude. If your ally boots u then you've picked the wrong ally. The woe is me act isnt going to work here.
    @ezmoney I never said I was Tom Brady it was an example. Sorry people have real life's and you don't. But it's good to see your priorities in game. The team should eat the point loss due to your not available to play that weekend. Your true game play is 29 should suffer for me. Sound like a real team player mate.
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    Imo a bench should get full rewards to keep them motivated but that’s surely debatable...

Alot of people don’t see piloting and covering as the same thing. Ofcourse a covered guy is, technically a piloted account BUT to keep the discussion clear and meaningful people began to differentiate the terms where covering is about availability and piloting is about fighting capacity. The thread start treats it as such.

Not too many argue that piloting (in terms) is cheating. People do debate the covering tho cuz of what they feel is apparent and reasonable needs.

A covering program could be set up like that 1 assign to cover the second guy. During that time no one else loggs in, not even the original owner. It would make it easier for Kabam to check up.
    But ofcourse that would also be exploited for a more targetted piloting during the AW finals.

I don’t believe there is a solution comfortable at all levels... I just hope there could be an acceptable compromize on a legit issue - unreasonable onlinement demands