**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the best AW boss atm?

Which vhampion usually gives the most kills as AW boss?

To make the statistics better, coment below which tier of AW are u in

We re Tier 4 and Gold 1 here

What is the best AW boss atm? 242 votes

Medusa
50%
ArcDeAngelusNeroa65KpatrixCaptain_KandicecradlemanCELEZERedBaron99Willjackson16Nightwing2380Fluffydragon2Erza_ScarletHeartlessRaganatorCFreeSeatinJRock808Maximus_Spankersonmum_m2DukeSaiyan 123 votes
Dormammu
8%
cUbA_LiBrEjojodeth101Alex13369ucipWalkinhighlightMninobodyBaseballs14dJim0172Dean9300450KenshioJman2182wallace57adknight27joke1004AspareAdarshmahadevQuakBlip612ezmoneyBISØNASV27 21 votes
Spiderman classic
5%
DL864Alex_sc11ShrimkinsScottryantj4Anurag1606ErSandShaheerFIazACIDUCKShroud1969DjBabuTheSpicyKnightCampynn 13 votes
Void
2%
StefanjonesVivek_786MastaChief117ZzzBatang_xKpthagreat 6 votes
Modok
13%
sfu_korax2StarKingCrkwestAce_BaltazarBK_AVENGERBuckeyeKPAlpha07MC1111111FingfangfoomfanesStark78AlfaMyradralAdamNineXoopSpiderCoolsRomeo408DingaloCAPTMAVExnymphetamine1JC_Seimzilla 32 votes
Morningstar
10%
GamerNevvBOmniRiegelGabbrosBeowulfAjavedBrainimpacterNinjAlanDJSergyMana_PotFrostyDeadbyrd9INTEGRALiSenbergSynyster85BrutalMiraDarkrider05lipscomb7MityAnt 25 votes
Mephisto
0%
CapWW2omar_sayed 2 votes
Sentinel
3%
GriffoplaySpity68buffajrSIlverProfessorMurdastangTriggerTroy_Elric123Chief_Blade 8 votes
Juggernaut
0%
PaytoPlaySNEER 2 votes
Nightcrawler
4%
AsukiraDesadeHar8Riggs_97BluDragonMaandy123AleorSplatattack8MrVamps07Lightingrod7 10 votes

Comments

• RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Medusa
    Deffinately the ginger €$¥#
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Morningstar
    an Awakened Morningstar if you are in the higher tiers with the over bloated node buffs
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    Morningstar
    medusa or morningstar

Both do great.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Medusa
    an Awakened Morningstar if you are in the higher tiers with the over bloated node buffs

I think Medusa only really... my r5 GR will either timeout with just a few thousand hp left or one shot her every time in t2. Depends on how aggressive she is. But she is very limiting on good matchups to bring against her.. so there is that.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Morningstar
    Medusa has many counters that make her not difficult at all. Magik, Koji for example. Only issue is I cannot do enough Dps to one shot a R5 Medusa with R4 Magik so it takes two fights. Maybe Loki or someone else can do the one-shot. Personally I hate Spiderman as boss and Dormammu is the worst.

IMO Dorm is like the easiest out all you mentioned.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I get the most kills with him. But I'm also in one of the lower tiers.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Medusa
    Medusa, hands down
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

Medusa will probably wreck him. Which tier are you in?
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Morningstar
    All are easy maybe morning star base on the choices if you have vission OG or LC you can handle, base on the choices medusa have the people choice for me medusa is easy if you have killmonger, scarlet witch or DrStrange autoblock is nothing so for now kabam should improve the nodes of the AW final boss next season because its easy to take down
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Medusa

yeah once upon a time he was tough. but evadable and predictable specials, in line with knowing when he evades and how to counter it makes him one of the easiest AW defenders in the game as you progress in the game
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Modok
    I should've said Dorm with Md5. Nobody can avoid the MD or degeneration. Medusa can be handled

Hulk Ragnarok thrives on it
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

Medusa will probably wreck him. Which tier are you in?

Tier 14 I think, and bronze 3 for seasons. We don't do as many wars as id like.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Where's ultron? He's bleed and Posion immune, has good recovery that pairs with stun immune, and a random evade to mess up opponents.

There’s a lot of champs that can easily heal block now, too, so his regen is mostly a non issue. He used to be the #1 AW boss back in the day when people were timing out to not deal with his regen.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Medusa
    ATM no villain champ is reliable due to the tyranny of blade, after the arena almost all the top tier players are running with Blade, SS , GR combo , so Medusa and Classic Spiderman make the best boss, hon'able mention: IMIW (Not Domino)
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Medusa
    Medusa... still dies but most consistent 3 shot which is all that matters
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Medusa
    Modok does one shot to blade, spider dies one shot to AA, dorm one shot to blade... Medusa is the hardest to one shot
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Modok does one shot to blade, spider dies one shot to AA, dorm one shot to blade... Medusa is the hardest to one shot

Medusa got many many shots by BB beams.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2018

The Hood or KM can eat Medusa alive. Dorm can be tricky due to his unavoidable degen, but people one shot him with Magik or Blade easily in tier 2 war and above. I can’t think of any reliable defender at this stage of the game, probably IMiw, but he’s not at his best on boss node.