**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When do we get our season rewards ???

It’s been 10 minutes since the season ended and still nothing

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    It won't be right away, likely. Even the Arena takes a couple hours at least.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    shows calculating results, give it a few hrs
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited June 2018
    higher the rank, sooner you get the rewards, depends on your ally rank I suppose
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Lol straight over their heads
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited June 2018
    Hopefully those tat cheat lose their point!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Ok, but why is it a surprise? :D

Is this your first AW season, coz waiting for >1 days of delayed AW reward is part of the norm per our experiences ;)

We should be extremely surprised and suspect any potential cynical or evil intention if the AW rewards are received within minutes, bcos who knows any early rewards maybe viruses or worms in disguise :D

Kabam emphasize alot on quality, they are taking all the neccessary steps to ensure all AW rewards are handled correctly. Hence the longer they take, the better the quality. We should be thankful to Kabam for being such a quality-oriented company!

Happy waiting to all of us, good luck and cheers!
    a top ally got docked alrdy
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    You can get the results faster if you pay... Go to the store, purchase the "Early results preview" ticket for $199.99 and you will see everything!

Wow, very insightful, thanks for the info. I'm totally going to purchase this ticket! ;)
    but wait, is it RNG based? What's the drop-rate of a successful "early result", like say 10% chance to get an early result?
    edited June 2018

2 flags already the hate is real lol

Thanks for the info. I'm using my PC and generic webpage via chrome, so I cannot see the flags. Only the mobile version viewed from smartphone will display the flag (spam/abuse).

Well, let's be positive, let's call it tough love instead? ;)
    helloguys wrote: »
    Guys, don't flag GW please. He's a legend with a lot of knowledge and wisdom. We need more peeps like him :smiley:

Let's love, don't hate :D:relaxed:
    kbtsjhh1mbre.png
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    Gabbros wrote: »

who?
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121

2 flags already the hate is real lol

There's this saying about karma being like a female dog or something.
    If people think I invest any concern into my Flags, they clearly don't realize how long people have been using them to troll me. Zero affect whatsoever. If people want to abuse the function, that's entirely up to them. It's their Forum Account.
    FlyingPigs wrote: »

who?
    new york
    edited June 2018
    FlyingPigs wrote: »

who?

Could it be CøRE? oh wait has CøRE disappeared?
    Could it be øMni? oh wait, is øMni even considered a top alliance without their father-figure founder 69?
    Could it be MMXVI? hmmm .... I wonder
    If people think I invest any concern into my Flags, they clearly don't realize how long people have been using them to troll me. Zero affect whatsoever. If people want to abuse the function, that's entirely up to them. It's their Forum Account.

Effect

No, affect. It provokes absolutely no response in me.

Effect

No, effect.

Learn to verb if you want affect.
    edited June 2018

Effect

No, effect.

I know the difference between effecting something and having no affect towards something. Thanks for the effort.

Effect

No, effect.

I know the difference between effecting something and having no affect towards something. Thanks for the effort.

Apparently not.
    I know what I said. I know what I meant. I'm not going to engage in an argument where someone tries to tell me what I meant. This nitpicking will be ending now.
    No worries. Thanks Ahab.
    Yabut, what you said/meant is grammatically incorrect; therefore, common grounded wisdom implies that you must not know what you said/meant.
This discussion has been closed.