**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When do we get our season rewards ???

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Granted, the last statement was a typo because I'm dealing with autocorrect right now, so it should have said "affecting something". However, for the last time, I meant affect. I have zero affect towards it whatsoever. I didn't mean it has no effect on me, which it doesn't regardless. Now, can we move on? Seriously.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Okay, it's clear you're just trying to start something, so I'm done. Good luck with that.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Granted, the last statement was a typo because I'm dealing with autocorrect right now, so it should have said "affecting something". However, for the last time, I meant affect. I have zero affect towards it whatsoever. I didn't mean it has no effect on me, which it doesn't regardless. Now, can we move on? Seriously.

Your remastered sentence doesn't even make sense.
    Okay, it's clear you're just trying to start something, so I'm done. Good luck with that.

Nah bruh... just trying to spread grammar awareness.
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Yabut, what you said/meant is grammatically incorrect; therefore, common grounded wisdom implies that you must not know what you said/meant.

Well you're not a very friendly user

Blame that one on the forum team. They changed my name because apparently someone didn't like my original name.
This discussion has been closed.