**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Rewards Reduction

Dear Kabam Mike, My alliance and I had been grinding wars for the better rewards and it put us in the bronze two bracket but then the day after we all checked our rewards and we got a reduction in them to bronze 3, why?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Not sure on your timezone, but remember that wars match until 10 pm EST. This means that until 10 pm EST last night, alliances were still fighting and points were still being calculated. You may have finished your war earlier, temporarily showing a higher bracket.
  • Options
    LG257LG257 Posts: 2
    We were pretty high in the bracket.
  • Options
    NonvtecNonvtec Posts: 11
    Same thing happened to my alliance. Got a message that tos was violated. I have multiple accounts in the alliance and none were notified they were the cause and most of the others aren't active in wars. I thought it wasn't against tos to have multiple accounts, not sure if that is what caused it or not though.
  • Options
    My alliance lost over 700k points between the time I last check (one hour until season end) and when the final rankings were released. knocked us from Gold 2 to Gold 3. Need an explanation and my rewards!
  • Options
    Same happened with my Alliance 3 times in w weeks on the name of voilation of terms.

I asked for the names of the members who voilated the terms 3 times, they just sent me a robotic reply all rhe 3 times. The reason is account sharing but no names.
  • Options
    Kabam should disclose the names who violated the terms or directly ban them. Punishing the Alliance again and again not disclosing the names is really infair Verdict.
  • Options
    I agree we should be given better reasoning and a warning for the person specifically. The person should be punished first and then the alliance if they do it again! This is not fair I spent money on units for revives and health and time and so did my whole alliance! If one person messes up with out any explanation of who then how are we supposed to correct it?
  • Options
    What they should do is ban the offending user for 48-72 hours, and the alliance can tell pretty quickly whom it is and kick them, without Kabam technically violating it's agreement by sharing that information directly with other players (their reason why they don't out them). All the alliance has to do is kick the person for not being active, without being called out for piloting or some other offense.