**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for skilled players for Gold 1, 14m alliance

Hi
This is I-O-M Manx Immortals – We are an active alliance looking to push in AW and AQ.
We are looking for a number of skilled players to join us at the end of this AW season. Around the 26th June.
We have been in Gold 1 for both season 1 & 2
We need players that can handle 5x Map 5 in AQ and 3 x AW’s a week. Ideally, we are after summoners that can clear their lane in AW and take down the mini-boss. In addition, the summoners prestige should be >5500.
A lot of our players are UK based and this means that most of the activity is based on GMT
We use LINE app for communication and this is pretty much mandatory to join this alliance.
The requirements are pretty standard. Duels, Completion and Item Use have minimums. We don’t have minimums on AC or PS. SA we don’t have minimums, but we regularly place 6-20%.
Donations are required to cover the cost of Map 5
In order for you to be considered, you will need a decent roster. You should be able to place decent defenders and compete in AQ & AW with no problems. This means you will need a stack of 4* 5/50’s and 2-3, 5*, 4/55 as a minimum.
We are a friendly bunch and we have a large active community that is made up of 4 alliances. Many of our members have been here for a few years.
If you are looking for an alliance that is pushing in AQ and AW, and you’re up for a laugh then this may be the place for you.
If you are interested please contact us in-game or on LINE app
In-game:
hesse911 or Mjolnir1979 or jamesnptonuk or bobblue1976
LINE app: is the same except of Mjolnir1979 which is
thick0

Comments

• hesse911hesse911 Posts: 26
    We are still looking, tap us up on line app or ingame
    Still on the hunt for skilled players for gold1 aw
    Looking for another skilled player join IOM. Pin me a message if your interested hesse911
    Still looking, ping us a message if interested
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    hesse911 wrote: »
    Still looking, ping us a message if interested

I Russian my rating is more than 5000 but I have no chat and we won't understand each other
    Hi i am afraid that would be a problem. We really need good communication. But thanks
    Still on the hunt for 1 more skilled player
    Looking for 2 skilled boss killers. Message In game or line
  • MorneHillMorneHill Posts: 1
    Hi i message you on line app base in South Africa
    Hi summoners, we are after 1 more player , message me in game or on line app
    Hi looking for one player to join before season 3. Message me on line app