**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily T3 Class Catalyst quests not Fixed?

I have explored and completed today's science t3 class catalyst quest, and for completion and the chests collected I have only received half of a t3 science cat. I even did the harder path of it once more time hoping to get the last shards or a full one, but only got 200 shards for a 4 star chest on the path. I thought kabam had buffed these drop rates but it seems not. Seeing as I would much rather spend my energy(which is about 45 energy for one path) completing act 5, I am disappointed.
I can only imagine the newer players pain for having to use energy on these daily quests, trying to fight the enemies on the paths that might be too hard for them, and not getting what they spent their time on and maybe potions, only to have to go through the gamble again. Its sad.
Please buff these kabam or lower the energy costs or something it is ridiculous.

Comments

• Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    They’d gladly sell you some though
  • SomethingsomeSomethingsome Posts: 176
    edited June 2018
    I ran it today and got a full tier 3 cc and shards for another. It happens, but it's rare. Typically I would expect to be able to farm roughly (plus or minus) 1 tier3cc per diem unless you buy some. Took me two weeks to get 2 tier3ccs I needed to rank someone.