**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BW in Evangeline Lilly’s challenge

I’m on the 4th path(D) in chapter 4 of Evangeline Lilly’s challenge, and Bw seems to be unstunnable from the start, no limber she just isn’t being stunned. I’ve tried blade and cap iw, and they’re applying the debuffs on parries but she isn’t stunning. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    Her signature ability decreases defensive ability accuracy. That is what is stopping you from a parry.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    I used Kingpin as my XL champ for her mostly, as her evades also enraged the big boy. :)
  • ChaddaimpalerChaddaimpaler Posts: 17
    Use AA
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lol
  • AA destroys her in seconds.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I follow what the OP is saying.

Her ability “reduces” not stops. I made it to the final tile and went straight to the last line (hardest before antman). I used one champ and died and killed her using the second. I didn’t not register one parry stun with either. Had no problem stunning any of the other champs.

She was acting as if “unstunnable”. Didn’t read anything like that in her buffs or nodes.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Should read “did not register”.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    KattohS wrote: »
    I follow what the OP is saying.

Her ability “reduces” not stops. I made it to the final tile and went straight to the last line (hardest before antman). I used one champ and died and killed her using the second. I didn’t not register one parry stun with either. Had no problem stunning any of the other champs.

She was acting as if “unstunnable”. Didn’t read anything like that in her buffs or nodes.

As answered above. It’s her unique ability, read that.