**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upcoming season of AW needs to be a lot harder for the Platinum and Master tiers

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
So, a lot of those wars have between 0-5 deaths. This means it is probably way too easy for these alliances in war. I think the difficulty rating should be adjusted higher for these ranks. After all, the prizes they receive compared to Gold is significantly better.

Comments

• Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Man are you out of touch lol
  • Options
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Out of touch with what? 0-5 deaths means it is way too easy for them. They need more competition so why not up the game a bit.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Out of touch with what? 0-5 deaths means it is way too easy for them. They need more competition so why not up the game a bit.

So you think master had 0-5 deaths? I’ve been in master for two seasons. You’re incorrect.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Take a look at the forums before posting something like this.....they literally just did exactly what you're asking for.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    So, a lot of those wars have between 0-5 deaths. This means it is probably way too easy for these alliances in war. I think the difficulty rating should be adjusted higher for these ranks. After all, the prizes they receive compared to Gold is significantly better.

How many units do you believe alliances use per war at the top levels?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Greywarden wrote: »
    Take a look at the forums before posting something like this.....they literally just did exactly what you're asking for.

What makes you think he didn't take a look at the other thread?
  • Options
    It’s not easy, people are just good. They are also healing to 100% and boosting for every fight because they can’t risk losing. Harder nodes just means more revives and more boosts, more units so more money for kabam. Exactly what they want.

which is a good thing for them no? They know top alliances will always pay to play. So I would recommend increasing the difficulty even more in those tiers.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    keep playing fellas
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    It’s not easy, people are just good. They are also healing to 100% and boosting for every fight because they can’t risk losing. Harder nodes just means more revives and more boosts, more units so more money for kabam. Exactly what they want.

Mostly they are doing that for the few nodes that are genuinely hard for them, while most are not. At the highest levels of AW instead of a few really hard nodes and a bunch of cakewalks, all the nodes need to have significant difficulty so every node matters. In other words, instead of having a couple of tens in a map full of twos and threes, the entire map needs to be full of sevens.
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253

Exactly and it's going to suck. I'm in a Plat alliance and these new changes may have pushed me over the edge. My Plat 2, border Plat 1 alliance averaged 25 deaths
  • Options

Exactly and it's going to suck. I'm in a Plat alliance and these new changes may have pushed me over the edge. My Plat 2, border Plat 1 alliance averaged 25 deaths

No way, I know people who keep saying they will quit, but they always come back. You'll be back.

• Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I think they should make all the nodes full immunity, that way the top alliances can keep the pilots they use fresh. Not to mention add in a bunch of good potions and units. This company is joke. Im just glad they did this before the 4th offers comes out just saved myself 100$
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    No doubt @RehctansBew
    Price for pilots just sent way up. Lol. It’s the top gun of seasons for pilots.