**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* should I awaken?

Comments

• SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Hulk or red hulk because they benefit th most
  • Ingi_FreyrIngi_Freyr Posts: 11
    Star-Lord or Dr.Voodoo
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    StarLord or Dr. Voodoo

If you haven't completed Realm of Legends, use it on StarLord. You'll need him for all of the fights except Wolverine and you'll need Guillotine for him.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Use your generic awakening gem on SL or Dr. Voodoo...
    I wouldn't consider any other champ for a generic out of the ones you have.
  • Krock83Krock83 Posts: 9
    Thanks for the input guys I think I'm going to use it on Doctor voodoo I'm not interested in doing Rome of Legends just yet so I will do Star-Lord hopefully next
    One more question I have the resources to bring my Scarlet Witch to rank 5 of 5 and she is a signature 99 should I do that before bringing doctor Voodoo to rank four?
  • kikobobkikobob Posts: 43
    Absolutely, one powerful champ is better than two ok champs
    So would I be better off using my generic Awakening gem on Star-Lord at the moment then?
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    You cant go wrong with the one you decide to awaken, i personaly like Star Lord, he is a boss killer, and since you already going to rank up Scarlet Witch wich is amazing awakened, you wont be having those resources to rank 5 another mystic any time soon. Awaken Star Lord and rank him up if you really need him now, and rank up Scarlet Witch. If you don't need any of them awakened right now wait untill your next cristal opening, you may pull one of them.
    RCunha wrote: »
    You cant go wrong with the one you decide to awaken, i personaly like Star Lord, he is a boss killer, and since you already going to rank up Scarlet Witch wich is amazing awakened, you wont be having those resources to rank 5 another mystic any time soon. Awaken Star Lord and rank him up if you really need him now, and rank up Scarlet Witch. If you don't need any of them awakened right now wait untill your next cristal opening, you may pull one of them.

Man I should have checked this a couple minutes before I just awakened dr. Voodoo. I drew straws on who to awaken and that's who I pulled.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Krock83 wrote: »
    RCunha wrote: »

Man I should have checked this a couple minutes before I just awakened dr. Voodoo. I drew straws on who to awaken and that's who I pulled.

Don't regret it. Doctor voodoo needs to be awakened to be amazing. The others do not require it