**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold member arena

PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
They really talked up these milestones. Was going to bring me out of arena retirement. I can’t be bothered. Total trash.

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    That was my impression.
  • DazDaz Posts: 5
    Kabamed talk about rubbing salt into the wounds
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Now I am happy that I did not get the goldpool arena ticket. Almost wasted 2k units for all gold. I never expected goldpool. But wanted the ticket to earn me some shards 6 star and 5 star but now I can smile lol. Regular 5 star arena seems to be better. My other level 14 account which I barely play got the goldpool arena ticket in just 5 crystals. How can I not believe that this game is rigged? RNG? Good safeguard for this game?
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Wow what a joke.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I feel sorry for people that did 20 million for ticket only for the arena to then have worse rewards than the feature 5* Arena
    So basically they just talked it up to get people to try to get a ticket and it’s just a regular arena with 200k more gold.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The rewards are worse than the normal 5-star arena ...
    I have the ticket, and I'm seriously planning on doing the normal arena instead of this one ...
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Yeah, I was fully expecting 5* shards in milestones. Feeling very misled...absolutely wasn’t worth the crystals bought to pull the ticket.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Day by day things are going south. Just a day or so since war season changes and now this. We are getting daily kabamed.
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    rewards are such trash it almost feels like a mistake...
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Lol what a joke
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    big
    There are five and six star shards in rank rewards. I guess big rewards are totally subjective and really just “a little extra gold.”
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I spent nearly 2000 units trying for a ticket. Was mad I didn’t get it bc I wanted the rewards in this arena. I’m not mad about missing the arena anymore but I want my 2000 units back
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    The only thing good about this arena is the big chunk of gold but that's about it. Kabam have got a PhD in fooling the player base.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Yeah super disappointed in this. Much better rewards in the 5* featured.
    Bottom line, never and I mean never trust kabam. Just assume everything is a trick to get your money.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Well... they didn’t said that those juicy rewards is gonna be in milestones to get.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    I wanted Goldpool so tried for him and got 3 stupid tickets instead. Says 0.1% drop rate for Goldpool and 0.5% for ticket. Yeah right. I got 3 tickets man. Give me a break. 0.5 and 0.1are almost the exact same. But somehow I got 3 tickets. OK...
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @FixitMobb ain’t that screwed up, 3 tickets to convert it to 100k golds of each
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Absolutely craptastic! I got one ticket for relatively low investment in crystals, but I’m just going to hold onto it for the 100k gold.
    @FixitMobb ain’t that screwed up, 3 tickets to convert it to 100k golds of each

That makes the milestones less appealing. Save your ticket and it makes up for a good chunk of the additional gold (only thing that makes the milestones remotely appealing).
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

Gold Member Arena
    Got a Golden Ticket? Because that’s the only way in to the wonderful world of the Gold Member Arena. Running from June 28, 10:00 AM PDT till July 1, 10:00 AM PDT this 5-Star Arena will be paying out big with rewards such as 5-Star Shards, 6-Star Shards and the rare title of Gold Member! The top 200 Summoners additionally walk away with a shiny new 5-Star Goldpool!

Exactly, was looking forward to seeing what the milestones were like. Rather do the regular 5* arena and others for the milestones. Regular 5* arena is much more worth it if you’re after 5* and 6* shards. Such a complete let down. Par for the course....
  • taffytaffy Posts: 10
    Loaded with 5 and 6 * shards my farming ash