**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold member arena

PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
They really talked up these milestones. Was going to bring me out of arena retirement. I can’t be bothered. Total trash.

Comments

• Options
    That was my impression.
  • Options
    DazDaz Posts: 5
    Kabamed talk about rubbing salt into the wounds
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Now I am happy that I did not get the goldpool arena ticket. Almost wasted 2k units for all gold. I never expected goldpool. But wanted the ticket to earn me some shards 6 star and 5 star but now I can smile lol. Regular 5 star arena seems to be better. My other level 14 account which I barely play got the goldpool arena ticket in just 5 crystals. How can I not believe that this game is rigged? RNG? Good safeguard for this game?
  • Options
    HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Wow what a joke.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I feel sorry for people that did 20 million for ticket only for the arena to then have worse rewards than the feature 5* Arena
  • Options
    So basically they just talked it up to get people to try to get a ticket and it’s just a regular arena with 200k more gold.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The rewards are worse than the normal 5-star arena ...
    I have the ticket, and I'm seriously planning on doing the normal arena instead of this one ...
  • Options
    MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Yeah, I was fully expecting 5* shards in milestones. Feeling very misled...absolutely wasn’t worth the crystals bought to pull the ticket.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Day by day things are going south. Just a day or so since war season changes and now this. We are getting daily kabamed.
  • Options
    SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    rewards are such trash it almost feels like a mistake...
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Lol what a joke
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    big
  • Options
    There are five and six star shards in rank rewards. I guess big rewards are totally subjective and really just “a little extra gold.”
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I spent nearly 2000 units trying for a ticket. Was mad I didn’t get it bc I wanted the rewards in this arena. I’m not mad about missing the arena anymore but I want my 2000 units back
  • Options
    helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    The only thing good about this arena is the big chunk of gold but that's about it. Kabam have got a PhD in fooling the player base.
  • Options
    ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Yeah super disappointed in this. Much better rewards in the 5* featured.
  • Options
    Bottom line, never and I mean never trust kabam. Just assume everything is a trick to get your money.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Well... they didn’t said that those juicy rewards is gonna be in milestones to get.
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    I wanted Goldpool so tried for him and got 3 stupid tickets instead. Says 0.1% drop rate for Goldpool and 0.5% for ticket. Yeah right. I got 3 tickets man. Give me a break. 0.5 and 0.1are almost the exact same. But somehow I got 3 tickets. OK...
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @FixitMobb ain’t that screwed up, 3 tickets to convert it to 100k golds of each
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Absolutely craptastic! I got one ticket for relatively low investment in crystals, but I’m just going to hold onto it for the 100k gold.
  • Options
    @FixitMobb ain’t that screwed up, 3 tickets to convert it to 100k golds of each

That makes the milestones less appealing. Save your ticket and it makes up for a good chunk of the additional gold (only thing that makes the milestones remotely appealing).
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

Gold Member Arena
    Got a Golden Ticket? Because that’s the only way in to the wonderful world of the Gold Member Arena. Running from June 28, 10:00 AM PDT till July 1, 10:00 AM PDT this 5-Star Arena will be paying out big with rewards such as 5-Star Shards, 6-Star Shards and the rare title of Gold Member! The top 200 Summoners additionally walk away with a shiny new 5-Star Goldpool!

Exactly, was looking forward to seeing what the milestones were like. Rather do the regular 5* arena and others for the milestones. Regular 5* arena is much more worth it if you’re after 5* and 6* shards. Such a complete let down. Par for the course....
  • Options
    taffytaffy Posts: 10
    Loaded with 5 and 6 * shards my farming ash