**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion: Add conquerer rewards to AW maps

While the diversity reversal is a great thing, my issue with the announcement was harder content without commensurate greater rewards for completion. I’m in a plat 1/2 alliance, tier 2. We are going to strive for 100% and want a reward if we spend items to do so.

Suggestion, give conqueror rewards for boss kills, mini kills, and maybe a special reward for maps 100% (not capped at 80%)

Example. For each miniboss killed give a 6* shard. A boss kill give 5. There are now 10 minis and 1 boss. That’s 15 shards a map, 45 a war if you 100%. Tiers 1-3 all have that hard map. Having something like this would go a long way in having a 3x100% feel less bad too.

Wanna go better, like AQ have a crystal for 100%, our stuff we like in there. Heck, toss some glory our way even.

All that said, I will note that shorter seasons do make me happy.

If you do read this Kabam. For future seasons, mix up the map structure. How about 3 defenders each, bigger nodes, fewer lanes. The 5 lane maps would be fun with top alliances too. Give us 5 lanes each with like 6 hard bosses (3 defenders a person). Could give both teams a crazy boss too that isn’t from the teams. Give one bg a new thanos, the next the other new one, another the collector.

Make AW interesting, make it rewarding, make it rewarding every single time. Even when we get matched with a master alliance and stomped.

Thanks for your time.
Svee

Comments

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    This would increase the rewards for the losing team. Dont think it is a bad idea.