**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu

RuchmanRuchman Posts: 14
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Please tell me he is good unduped lol i just pulled him as a 5* and dont wanna be disappointed lol

Comments

• Options
    Good unduped for offense since he has great power control and double immunity. Bad for defense unduped.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Good unduped for offense since he has great power control and double immunity. Bad for defense unduped.

Figured...how do you power drain without relying too much on sp2 lol
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @IanMoone just keep doing double mediums till they die
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Do MLLLM to get that dark energy and do it all the way to sp2. Do not activate sp2 until your dark energy is fully 100 and has turned into a green color buff. After achieving the green color buff then do MLLLM again but this time combining with sp2. This gives you an extra effect of power drain and power lock.
  • Options
    Do MLLLM to get that dark energy and do it all the way to sp2. Do not activate sp2 until your dark energy is fully 100 and has turned into a green color buff. After achieving the green color buff then do MLLLM again but this time combining with sp2. This gives you an extra effect of power drain and power lock.

Don't do MLLLM when the green buff is active. It will trigger power burn and you will lose your sp2 imbued effects.
  • Options
    I have a video of it but can’t seems to put it up here as only pictures allowed. You know how? I’d be gladly to show you the video to prove it to you that I’m right @Championcritic
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/FzlIEQzVemI

A link to my YouTube channel where I show a video of my proofs about Dormammu

@Championcritic
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Btw i finally duped SW her sig is 20 is she worth r5 lol
  • Options

@Ricardobalto you are not totally wrong. MLLLM will cause 7.5% power burn while sp2 will cause 15% power drain. So doing what you suggested versus what I suggested do practically the same thing. Only difference being one will power drain and power lock with no extra damage and the other will power lock and power burn half the amt of power but do additional damage
  • Options
    @Championcritic true, didn’t ever thought of that