**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance that runs map 6.

My prestige is 4100. Have enough t4c for growth too. Hmu line app user iD is tlive09

Game iD is tlive11

Comments

• LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47
    Map 6 all the time?
  • Tlive11Tlive11 Posts: 15
    At least a few times a week
    Im not sure if you are aware of what you are asking. Is your prestige 5100 and it is a typo?
    For perspective, a day 1 map 6 is a bunch harder than a day 5 map 5. AND if you get into an alliance that feels a map 6 is needed for them to compete for a goal (T4cc ) then their prestige is going to be 4800 or more on average. Meaning that , unless you are godly on this game, that map 6 will destroy you with 15k nodes like starburst and thorns and you'll much it up for the others.

Im not trying to be rude. I do t know you and you may be a dang good player, but you can't just "jump" to a map 6 alliance with 4100 prestige. You'll reduce the alliance average prestige and make it harder for them to hit the goal.
    But, you said you have T4cc to grow, so maybe you can rank up a 5* or two to rank 4? That would make you in the league of what you are asking.
    I'm godly at this game..
    Well, I hope the best for you. You want to be in any of the recruiting chats?
    Tired of ppl saying **** like it's impossible to drop map 6... we went in 6x5 at a pretty high ass prestige level barely outside top 300 and then shortly the ally split up.. only way to grow the fastest is to fight w peeps with the same skill. I'm way past what my profile shows. 4100 isn't even that bad of a prestige level.
    Yeah that'd be down but fr ask anybody I've been in an ally with.. they know i got mad skill I just don't spend money I grind as my only progress
    Tlive, is that your in game name? What timezone do you play out of?
    Sorry, meant Line ID.
    I play central time and my line name is tlive09

My gamer name is tlive11
    I'm from Texas
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    Did you say your alliance ran map 6 all 5 days and you didn't score in the top 300? That would require a very low starting prestige which seriously effects the difficulty of the map. If you are looking for an alliance that runs map 6 as a challenge you might be able to find one at 4100. If you want in a higher alliance that runs map 6 to place top 300, your prestige is just too low. 5k is considered borderline right now. Unfortunately, your ability to fight doesn't mean much if the rest of the alliance suffers from your low prestige. There are tons of good fighters up top. Find a good alliance you can grow in and use as a stepping stone. Map 6 probably isn't the best strategy for you anyways, it's a resource hog and will actually hurt your prestige growth in the mean time.
    0v3a15mhs9a8.png
    We barely made it out of top 300 back when the ally I was in was in its prime
    1wyncvjprqhn.png
    qn4wwd9kmhhz.png
    Only reason we didn't make top 300 was because we ran I think 2 of those map 6s with 2 bgs with 9 members..
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Tlive11 wrote: »
    Only reason we didn't make top 300 was because we ran I think 2 of those map 6s with 2 bgs with 9 members..

It's a huge waste or resources when you do all that hard work to still fall short of your goal. Sorry to hear it.