**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I like to War but this is just getting ridiculous...if that’s you then...

Talk with me. We are looking for up to 5 ppl to join our group.

Requirements:
5K Prestige (ish)
Line: gotta communicate
We complete map 5x5 with a starting Prestige around 5400 and ending over 9k
Completion: 17K min
Donations: 30K BC 13K Loyalty 130K Gold
We run 2 BG wars and will spend if we can win but not gonna sell the farm...

Rest is on you...we keep it simple and relaxed

Comments

• AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    7mjzf9e3gtai.png
    aumfk0syyosy.png
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Such low donations how do you do map 5 on that
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Pretty standard donations actually if you clear with 3BGs it’s sef sustainable
    That’s the answer...we complete 5x5...so everyone usually gets most of that back and then some when you add the additional BC rewards and Gold from other stuff...I’d say if your paying more for Map 5 then your paying too much...
    What are you guys waiting for! Let’s talk! You can find me on Line AdvoMiggy or AdvoBlade!
    We are now looking for 4 people...thanks for the bump SuperSam...😁
    2qqo2brcumbu.png
    Also-even though we aren’t getting those Gold 1 rewards...our alliance still has no problem growing...let’s go!