**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    aorvi66p4p7h.jpeg
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Hey everyone the Pokemon go servers are working :) lol
    That would require moving around
    A game that requires movement or waiting for a game that doesn’t require movement to come back online. I wonder what option people will choose
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Its been down 4 hours now. Is this an all time high?
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Jeez adora now i gotta pay for a new window....thx for the help tho.....whatever it was???
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Robinfifth wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I think I was lucky to be away for the past few hours.
    But Is the server still down? How many hours it has been like this sxxt???????

it is still down, and it has been FAR too many hours like this :(

At least it wasn't Sunday. Canada Day, and they're calling for 47 degrees Celsius with the Humidex. It'll be crazy in this city.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that I'm not leaving the house for anything. It's already disgustingly humid.

It is. I told the roomies if they leave their room, I can't promise clothing. They laughed. I was partly joking. XD
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hey everyone the Pokemon go servers are working :) lol

All the other game servers (not part of kabam) are up, for all other games I'm playing. In fact, NONE of them are down for the past 6 months in year 2018!!! Amazing! Clash Royale is maintenance down, but each down is known and will only be down for a few minutes, and it will not terminate our game play, but only down right after our fight is over.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Omni wrote: »
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

I wasn’t joking...those are the last 90 mins

hadvepvtdn80.jpeg

Have you tried their Nomader Weisse? That's the only Evil Twin beer I've had, but I really liked it!

Have you had The Flying Monkey’s Acadian Groove (a Canadian beer)? If you like sweeter beers, it’s delicious. Up there with the best porters and stouts I’ve had in the US.
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

q0qu7elnk7jl.jpg
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Needed a reason to binge watch luke cage season 2. Although all this booze talk has made me thirsty......
    This is what Kabam get when they leave me with no MCOC to play to keep me from getting bored! lol
    If the game isnt up in 5 minutes i'm gonna poo myself
    Its been down 4 hours now. Is this an all time high?

Thanks, looks like it is getting to 5 hours mark. While I maybe less impacted as I was away, but again the Earth is round, I can imagine the past 5 hours were the free time where someone else in another part of the Earth can grind a little before going to bed, or going to work, or going to do something important.

Same thing happened in the past, where the down time coincide with my free time, and by the time it was up again, I didn't have time to play and it was a big waste to me progress in arena, my energy, and even some of the item expiration (which I intend to use for event milestone if I can login).
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    If the game isnt up in 5 minutes i'm gonna poo myself

U better get started
    lsf6z1bn0ark.jpg
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

This is why everyone like you much more than that other guy. 😉

I know you were kind of joking, but I feel I need to address this for a moment :/ Everyone on my team is great, and wonderful. Y'all shoot the messenger a lot. And if you saw how many times Miike has advocated for our players, you probably wouldn't be so angry with him all the time. He cares a LOT about what you all experience, and what is frustrating you on any given day.

Also - when it was just me, before Miike joined... people hated me just as much as they hate him now. He's on the forums more than I am these days because my duties at work often take me elsewhere. If you guys need someone to hate and single out the most, please go back to it being me. Funnel all of your hate my way. <3

I get what your saying. Don't -hate- anyone but yes, it is very frustrating to drop
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Is there any update on progress/how much longer?

I wish I had something more to tell you right now, but I don't have any additional info at this time. I know people are working very hard to get things back up, though. I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear. If I could beat the servers into submission and drag them back to life right now, I would do that. Thank you for your patience, I know it's not easy to give us right now.

If you do, please have someone video that. Would make a killing on youtube as an instructional video on how to use the 'hard' reset option
    Already grunting and sweating
    ic3yza8zmcaj.jpg
    Sorry posted twice by accident! 😕
    @smeghead169 why post that two times?
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I am a Senior Software Architect of 12 years...can you guys hire me? This is sad because I can get AWS or GCP support on the phone in the matter of a few minutes at my job. If GCP is down, then you guys are going to get quite a big reimbursement, so spread the love.

What's strange is that you guys are blaming Google, when they have no indication of a service disruption today: https://status.cloud.google.com/

so what's the prob?

Oh no, you mock them twice, now they may extend the maintenance down time twice as long .... :(
    Welp i left a chocolate mess everwhere
    I know what the problem is kabam. U removed deadpool and so he got revenge on everyone
    shchong2 wrote: »

Oh no, you mock them twice, now they may extend the maintenance down time twice as long .... :(

At least those were mild, if the game is down much longer I cannot be held responsible for what other pics I make!!
This discussion has been closed.