**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    Well Kabam should really give everyone playing the Gold Arena either a 4* Deadpool or a 5* Goldpool since a lot of people’s grind time got screwed. Of course greed will never let that happen.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    ScottLang wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike whats your opinion on corvus? Recently r5d his 5* and he has been an absolute beast

I don't actually have him, but I have played with him. He's really good in short fights, but not as much in longer fights. However, once you have his persistent charges going, he gets much better! What do you think? Where have you been using him?

Been using him quite a bit for path running in war usually stick to right side cause hes ideal for all 3 paths over there at 4 charges he is a monster, just barely took down a r5 morningstar boss with him and completely wrecked a r5 medusa with him with the proxima synergy
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Not gonna lie you two seem pretty chill in this setting right now. I would totally watch a livestream of you guys just talking with people and answering questions.

I like this! Would be interesting and really open up the "communication" aspect! :wink:
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Shrinidhi she was my first 5/50 as well lol ! She's so awesome imo
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.

I wanna see xmen vs inhumans
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.

Write it!!
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 122
    Think they must of downgraded there hamsters and started using rats on there server treadmills
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Crosswolf1 wrote: »
    Well Kabam should really give everyone playing the Gold Arena either a 4* Deadpool or a 5* Goldpool since a lot of people’s grind time got screwed. Of course greed will never let that happen.

Not that I wouldn't mind one, but if the Arena isn't up, no one is Grinding.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Crosswolf1 wrote: »
    Well Kabam should really give everyone playing the Gold Arena either a 4* Deadpool or a 5* Goldpool since a lot of people’s grind time got screwed. Of course greed will never
    Kade7175 wrote: »

Write it!!

Considering it. I have an idea for a Horror Film as well. Grew up on them.
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Are they still making xmen movies?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    Not gonna lie you two seem pretty chill in this setting right now. I would totally watch a livestream of you guys just talking with people and answering questions.

I like this! Would be interesting and really open up the "communication" aspect! :wink:

Yeah, I really like this thread. I've been following their answers and they are really chill right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    You know you guys can’t leave the office til the games back up right? Lol

I.... oh
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike since we have some downtime can I get an answer on dominos sp2.... how does the taunt work? There isn’t a timer associated to it in the description and doesn’t show up as a debuff.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ if you guys think that's a good idea I could help you set up the streaming process. Just reach out if you need anything. I'm not in the content creator program but imagine the precedence livestreaming from community managers would make? Granted you're going to have a very toxic chat at first.
  • AlceurAlceur Posts: 2
    Sim
  • Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.

That was one of my favourite events in Marvel ever! I mean, House of M, Messiah Complex, Messiah War, and Second Coming is my absolute favourite, but the Phoenix Five, and the way they did a complete 180 on the ideals of the X-Men was great.
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 91
    My favorite while it is marvel based its not exactly marvel. I would choose the first Men In Black. I feel will smith was actually black panther( during the time he was an undercover nypd not black panther) if you rewatch it there are several clues that show this. Would have been interesting if that led somewhere along those lines in the series
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288

People were pretty awful last time they put themselves out there in a video, at least from what I remember. A lot of negative stuff about their appearance (tho I thought they both looked like attractive folks). So I wouldn’t blame them if they didn’t want to put themselves through that again.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    Are they still making xmen movies?

You're joking right? Sophie Turner is the Dark Phoenix in the next Xmen movie.... should be epic
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I have a love/hate relationship with crystals.
    Last recent pull was actually domino and for once the rng was on my side completing the Evangeline lily event and pulled mutant.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

Yeah can we see that?

hahaha. Would people really want that? Maybe we could do an occasional off-topic Q&A session?

As for the chill part - well. We are a bit stressed given the current state of things, but wanted to stay here with y'all and chat because you are admittedly being very patient with us and we really appreciate that. Really <3

I would want that. Who’s with me!
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Another hour has gone by
    what's the "progress update of their fixes"?

like e.g.
    1) They did nothing
    2) They has yet to figure out what's going wrong, so they go off for a break
    3) They think they have figured out something, but then they found out they wrong, so they go back to the troubleshooting
    4) They know what's going wrong, but they are incompetent enough to fix it
    5) They know what's going wrong, but they need to call in someone from Mongolia to fix it, so it is a long wait
    6) They know what's going wrong, but they have no idea how long it is gonna take, but they have some progress they can update us like telling us what was the cause, what has been fixed and what is yet to be fixed
    7) etc ...

Today's server issue is just spiraling down

I don't have a specific update for you right now, but I can understand why you would want one. I'm sorry the servers have been down for so long, and that it's causing this much frustration. We WILL update once we know more.
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    I though they cancelled that cuz of disney buying fox
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike what devices do you play this game on?

iPhone 7plus, but I have dropped it a LOT and it's starting to do some weird/questionable things :( whomp whomp.
  • Rotelly wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike since we have some downtime can I get an answer on dominos sp2.... how does the taunt work? There isn’t a timer associated to it in the description and doesn’t show up as a debuff.

We don't have that answer right now, but I'm passing that question on right now. We might not have an answer for you for a couple days (I'm sorry, It's a long weekend here), but we'll try to get it for you as soon as we can.
This discussion has been closed.