**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's ur favorite champ ?

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Thanks bro sure will
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    Namelez wrote: »
    Thanks bro sure will

Np
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    So true @St333lll I just took my 5* to r3

I took my 4* to R5
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Ghost Rider! Most versatile champ in the game! Followed closely by Quake.

Pulled a 6* Sentry and the concept is cool I just wish the numbers were better.
    St333lll wrote: »
    So true @St333lll I just took my 5* to r3

I took my 4* to R5

SWEET !!!
    @Romeo408 how is Taskmaster? I got him in the arena but I don't know how to use him
    Mahvel wrote: »
    Ghost Rider! Most versatile champ in the game! Followed closely by Quake.

Pulled a 6* Sentry and the concept is cool I just wish the numbers were better.

Should I r5 my 4* unduped GR ?
    @ St33lll What star? And have you leveled or ranked him up?
    @St33lll Always try to exploit whatever weakness it says. Try not to use his SP3 as much for damage sake. Only max him out if you really want to, not just becuase.
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force
    @Romeo408 4 star. He's only level 1/10 because after him I got a 4* Killmonger. So all my Cats went I to him. But I've tested him out in Arena, and low risk Duels. He's pretty good. How much better is he Duped?
    @St333lll I can't quite remember, I have duped him and he does deal more damage. If the contest wasn't down "cough" I would be able to give you more info. I will when the contest is up again.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    one and only stark spidey
    @Romeo408 Whenever you'd like to tell. Just wanna know before I boost him up there.
    @St333lll No problem I'll message you when I get more info. Thanks
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Cap IW & Killmonger
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Romeo408 wrote: »
    Either blade or taskmaster.

TaskMaster huh ? Pulled him 5*... Thoughts ?

That's a good 5* pull. He's much better awakened though. I like him a lot also, but he's a different kind of champ to play.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    I have lots of favourites, and most of them are my current roster. But if I had to choose 2, I would go with Rulk and Ghost Rider.
    edited June 2018
    @Ad0ra_ because of you I now want her.
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    Killmonger & blade-skill, Hyperion & medusa-cosmic, void & quake-science, iceman & archangel-mutant, magik & ghost rider-mystic and dr octopus & Spiderman stark enhanced- tech.

My dream team.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Hyperion! Sabertooth and Wintersoldier are close behind.
  • LuckymouseLuckymouse Posts: 10
    I want blade
  • Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    Sparky and Iceman...
  • My favourite champion has too be 100% Sabretooth. Ever since i got him from the featured 6 star crystal he's quickly become my favourite. But i do love my maxed blade and Starky too
  • ray7ramirezray7ramirez Posts: 27
    Captain America (infinity war)
    Iron man (infinity war)
    Cable
    edited June 2018
    Ghost Rider!

Good choice, "cough" how is the maintenance? I read the formus, but give us the scope please.
  • Tie between magik and crossbones.....wud rly want a quake since i have 5 t4 science cats