**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Now you are getting it no way we will get them but we can dream can't we
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    Let's see know the game has been down for nearly 5 hours so to start with a 5* crystal and some sig stones and if it gets to 6,7 or 8hrs then awakening stone 4* min or 5* ones.
    For people in the modok arena a full dupe not just 1 LVL and in the goldpool arena a 4* deadpool what does everyone think about this and this should only be for the time zones affected by the outrage okay

I agree 10000000%
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    4 star Deadpools/Dupes all around for those of us stuck in Goldpool arenas 🤣🤣🤣 and 30 minute timers for AQ and War.
  • 11manu198211manu1982 Posts: 3
    1 cristal4* et 1 cata 4* de chaque catégorie ça serai le minimum je pense
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    1-2 million points in arena for those who actually joined one beforehand, free aq energy and some energy refills for regular quests
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    I mean like seriously why is it so hard for kabam to give away gifts they won't die if they but it will be the opposite the better the gifts the more interesting it will be and the more welling love the game but nah they treat as it's business where u might actually lose something when u give away free stuff please kabam give to take back not the opposing your putting the free play players in a box
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    A class specific 5* awakening gem is in order here
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    5* Goldpool for anyone who was in the arena.
    Please kabam we are begging for good rewards it's being so long as a free to play player I get nothing at all. the world won't end if u guys some good rare rewards for once like a generic 5* Awakening gem it will make us refresh our hopes in the game
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    6* champ
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    At least a 4 star awakening gem with units and stuff. Or a 5 star awakening gem (generic)
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Probably something like Shards, maybe even a crystal would be pretty cool. IDK if they'd do it, but it'd be a lot cooler if they did.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    @NikoBravo Dang. It is an issue with Google. Ya think they might have something to do with it? Are any IOS players experiencing similar issues?
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    5000 5* shards
    5* uni AG
    1 Alpha2
    3 be4
    500 units
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    St333lll wrote: »
    @NikoBravo Dang. It is an issue with Google. Ya think they might have something to do with it? Are any IOS players experiencing similar issues?

All have that issues
    Kabam people are losing faith I'll end up leaving the game if all what it concerns about is money give us a 5* Awakening gem to show us that u still care about your summoners
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Give every player units, and a free 6*
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    How can we finish those round AQ & grinding? I think Kabam need to think about this before sending us “compensations”.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    If you are in flyt of airplane and you are delayed in 2 hrs flyt they will give you free meal but if the flyt delayed in 5hrs they will give you free hotel and free flyt ticket next time you get so hope so that this more than 5 hrs maintenance will give us a very accepted rewards like a 1 5 star crystals
  • Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    I just want a 4* Hyperion. Please Kabam... 😊
This discussion has been closed.