**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    @adora_@Kabam Miike would make my day if ya gave me a shoutout!
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    Ok, over 6hrs now!! This is ridiculous!
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I find it somewhat disrespectful that you guys only choose the fun off-topic posts to respond to when people ask legitimate questions like the guy on the last page asking about how Domino's sp2 works.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't know how much you get paid or if you even make OT for this. Maybe, you hate that you have to be there on Friday night and want to turn it into fun social hour where people suck up to you for ego stroking. Honestly, I don't care, but I mean you have the time to at least answer some people's questions.

You can have fun AND be productive. Otherwise, why not just go home and post updates when the devs actually doing the work email you telling you status updates?

To be fair they have responded to quite a few game related questions since the decison to reverse removing diversity was made. You can check my post history and see the majority has been critical of Kabam and justifiably so. Sometimes this is exactly whats needed to create an open dialogue between a company and the community so while I get the frustration there's no need to bring a negative vibe. If the long term result is the mods being more active and the community being more understanding toward them during issues then I'd say we're on the right track. Only time will tell, so chat it up with everyone if you like and save the complaining, which we all know there will plenty of time for, for when it's necessary.

I read this at first and I agree with what you are saying about a dialog being opened (my post was specifically about THIS thread, btw). However, if you look more into the situation as you described it and as it is playing out with the current outage, it makes it seem like this is a "charity" event where we can finally converse with the almighty mods. This is how they should be normally, since it is their job. This isn't some open source product where any feedback or help is charity. This is a company raking in tons of money with a ton of pissed off consumers.

Granted, I am not really pissed off like I feel the rest of the player-base is...I sadly began to expect the worst and hope for something better long ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Darchon wrote: »
    I’m shocked the most OBVIOUS...

Why not Cloak and Dagger to support the new Freeform/Hulu series?

Or Jessica Jones?

We have two Iron Fists for crying out loud.

Oh god, how did I forget JJ?!?!

I haven't seen Cloak and Dagger yet, we don't have Hulu in Canada :( I really wanna check it out though.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139

Or Jessica Jones?

Speaking of iron fist I would be down for colleen wing to join the contest. Lots of criticism over iron fist but colleen wing was definitely kick ass.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I really wanna go to bed... But I'm almost 100% certain if I do servers are coming up as soon as I lay down 😂😂😂
  • RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    I can get in just fine. As long as I only wanna see the splash screen that is.
  • @adora_@Kabam Miike would make my day if ya gave me a shoutout!

What's up @Buckleyjpk77? Which is your favourite Champion?
    I find it awesome that you guys have taken time out of (What I presume to be) your long weekend! Awesome that you guys could stay through our trying times! BTW, any update on expanding the Content Creator program to non-Youtubers such as fan pages and bots? You guys made a comment a while back during the original announcement, but don’t know if that’s still a thing in development.

It's still something that I want to see us do, but we've been starting new programs and need to add to our team before we have the time to spend on further growing things out. But there are a lot of 'content creators' out there doing really amazing and awesome things for the community that i would like to see us supporting as well. it's 100% something I want to explore in the future.
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ hop on skype with BG
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

Or Jessica Jones?

I haven't seen Cloak and Dagger yet, we don't have Hulu in Canada :( I really wanna check it out though.

Three letters: VPN.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Or Jessica Jones?

I saw it advertised on Cable here. It hits Winter this year on ABCS.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Arrsss wrote: »
    Any chance you can change the help button from 4 to 10, or make a help all button? This would make us all happy.
    You’re working on the game anyways.

Help All would KILL the game. We're never going to implement that, everything would implode. Sorry!

Actually, a "Help All" button could be done without imploding everything. :smile:

All that would have to be done is, when a user presses the "Help All" button, the current list of people that are requesting for help get thrown in a queue. Then, the queue would dispatch the requests every X secs, so as not to flood the server with too much data.

Life would be easier for all, both server side, and client side. :smiley:
  • GemuzaGemuza Posts: 2
    @Ad0ra_ any chance for more marvel netflix series character to be added to the game? Really wish for the Bushmaster from Luke Cage season 2 to enter the contest. We only got one, Daredevil netflix till today.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Can we get a forum mod on Brian Grant's live stream?
    We can get.you on Skype
    @Ad0ra_

I just saw this - we're multi-tasking right now which is not conducive to jumping on a live stream. But BG knows we love him!
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Time takes to long it becomes crazy. How could you be down that long?
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    @Kabam Miike you made my day, I can die a happy man now :) I like all the champs...but Original Spider-Man is my favorite
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Hopefully wake up to a good compensation package for the bs we have to endure tonight. Thanks for staying active adora.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Poor kabam staff do they even sleep anymore? Lets go out for a drink work is work and it always deserve a good drink no matter how many haters u may get along the way lol. I mean it cheers
    @Kabam Miike you made my day, I can die a happy man now :) I like all the champs...but Original Spider-Man is my favorite

Haha until I found out about GwenPool and Magik he was my favorite... Matter of fact I got him r3 5* duped 😉
  • JOYJOY Posts: 13
    7 hours and counting....
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Any chance you can change the help button from 4 to 10, or make a help all button? This would make us all happy.

Help All would KILL the game. We're never going to implement that, everything would implode. Sorry!

:( I meant help

Help All would KILL the game. We're never going to implement that, everything would implode. Sorry! [/Help All would KILL the game. We're never going to implement that, everything would implode. Sorry!
    If I’m not mistake originally we had a help all button when alliances were first introduced and it did kill the game hence the help 4

If I’m not mistake originally we had a help all button when alliances were first introduced and it did kill the game hence the help 4

Ok but what about a help 10 instead of 4? I’d be happy with that :)
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike , @Ad0ra_ can you give us a small peek on how this actually goes about?

What I mean is, when a server issue happens, do you guys get a message saying to come back to work ASAP?
    Couldn't you guys handle this remotely, and only the server admin(s) are the ones that should be at the office (assuming it is a hardware issue, and not a software issue where they can also work through remotely)?

It's usually a text message that I get first, and if I don't answer right away, a phone call. When I get a phone call during off hours I KNOW something is up.

For tonight though, we were already still here when this first started going down. Technically, we could be engaging with you guys remotely right now, but we were already here. And Miike and I bounce stuff off of each other when we are at our desks.
    @Ad0ra_ and @Kabam Miike I just had the most complex thought I've ever thought lol ! U guys play this game... So when we get compensated... Does that also mean u guys get compensated !?
  • shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike , @Ad0ra_ can you give us a small peek on how this actually goes about?

What I mean is, when a server issue happens, do you guys get a message saying to come back to work ASAP?
    Couldn't you guys handle this remotely, and only the server admin(s) are the ones that should be at the office (assuming it is a hardware issue, and not a software issue where they can also work through remotely)?

It's usually a text message that I get first, and if I don't answer right away, a phone call. When I get a phone call during off hours I KNOW something is up.

For tonight though, we were already still here when this first started going down. Technically, we could be engaging with you guys remotely right now, but we were already here. And Miike and I bounce stuff off of each other when we are at our desks.

I appreciate you guys working late tonight. I live in Santa Cruz, and it's almost midnight for us. Hopefully you get a good sleep after fixing the chaos.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Are you all going through backlogged audit logs and preparing your banhammers during this time?
    Disipha wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ I asked this but it didn't get a response. I was wondering if we would lose out login streak. I can't stay up much longer.

We're going to be taking the impact this outage is having on log-in calendars, sorry I missed this earlier. Go to bed and get yourself some rest, sorry we kept you up!
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.
    Disney should buy Warner next. That way, after the Dark Phoenix movie Kevin Feige can work on getting this on the screen:

XMT2.jpg

Nice. I have that comic in my collection.
This discussion has been closed.