**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was everyone working on when the game went down?

If they are going to compensate us they need to know what everybody lost, right? Let's discuss!

Comments

• The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Goldpool arena and aq.
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    Quest
  • StrykeGirlStrykeGirl Posts: 18
    I had an alliance Quest, working toward Cosmic catalysts, and was almost to venompool
  • gouse1424gouse1424 Posts: 22
    I was grinding for modok man anyone knows how much for modok cutoff?
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I was asleep. Woke up at 7:30AM my time and game was down. It’s almost 2:30PM now
  • David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Everybody lost a bit of everything on every aspect of a game
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    yes i also grinding arena....also AQ!!!
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    I was gonna do some more practice and testing of the new 5* Ghost Rider I got....oh well...
    @gouse1424 Four star right?
    Yup
    David12364 wrote: »
    Everybody lost a bit of everything on every aspect of a game

I get that but I made this thread specifically so that Kabam could see what everyone lost specifically. That way they can make a more informed decision about compensation
    Probably 2.5 mill
  • CikaboomCikaboom Posts: 3
    Stavo lavorando x modok aq cata
    Romeo408 I thought it will be more than 3mil
    Your probably right. I was thinking of taskmaster cutoff lol
  • Armyman300Armyman300 Posts: 19
    AQ/AW. Arena grind so losing Gold.
    @Romeo408 Lol I need modok as XL champ and for good defender in war tho
  • I’m on vacation at the moment and using my time to go for the 5 star Antman. Wish there was a better character offered but just bad timing I guess. Been locked out of the contest for more than 9 hours, that puts a serious dent in my score and as far as compensation, taking almost half a day away from me from scoring points should automatically entitle me to a 5 star Antman. If not, that is totally unjust, unfair, and a breach of trust and confidence on the developers. If people are boycotting and leaving, guess what, you deserve it.
    Come on kabam give us some cool rewards without disappointing the players some guys in my ally thinking to stop playing
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Sleeping
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I’m on vacation at the moment and using my time to go for the 5 star Antman. Wish there was a better character offered but just bad timing I guess. Been locked out of the contest for more than 9 hours, that puts a serious dent in my score and as far as compensation, taking almost half a day away from me from scoring points should automatically entitle me to a 5 star Antman. If not, that is totally unjust, unfair, and a breach of trust and confidence on the developers. If people are boycotting and leaving, guess what, you deserve it.

But everyone else can't play either so it's not like you're falling behind
    The_One wrote: »
    I’m on vacation at the moment and using my time to go for the 5 star Antman. Wish there was a better character offered but just bad timing I guess. Been locked out of the contest for more than 9 hours, that puts a serious dent in my score and as far as compensation, taking almost half a day away from me from scoring points should automatically entitle me to a 5 star Antman. If not, that is totally unjust, unfair, and a breach of trust and confidence on the developers. If people are boycotting and leaving, guess what, you deserve it.

But everyone else can't play either so it's not like you're falling behind

But remember the event quests are on a timer... And not everyone can be on all the time, so many are losing precious time that they could have spent getting the rewards
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I was sleeping when it started but I woke up reading to grind for MODOK and game down
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Three paths left to fully explore Uncollected EQ
  • FinyteFinyte Posts: 3
    I'm past words. I've wasted my entire bleeping afternoon,evening, night, now next late night trying to log in, I've lost my patience, KABAM was just a added F@$ me to my Horribly bad day man. I lost rank up,cats, rewards, on top of my fights... SIGH. Fitting situation in a day Full of Bad Surprises.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4* modok arena grinding
    AQ map 5
    Aw war placement (attack phase starts 9hrs from now)
    Chapter 3 explore of monthly EQ (Normal difficulty, last one to have all @ 100%)

Shut down happened about 2:30pm local time, it's 9pm now which means I lost the bulk of my Saturday to play. AQ day 2 will start before I wake up in the morning (maps refresh between 6-7am). The whole of my BG is from NZ or Australia, so day 1 is essentially gone for us.
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    I woke up at 9.30am to log into AQ and do some more grinding for GP. It was down. Asia time.

Its 5pm now and its still down. Adora posted something an hour plus ago that its still gonna that another few hours at the least.

By the time the game is up again, time for bed. Times like this, I remind myself that this is just a game and not to get too serious about it. Everything is just digital at the end of the day.
    It was around 5pm my time, its 2:21am now. I'm in usa
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    AQ and gold arena