Options

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• Options
    I know honestly I missed out on several events and we are in map5 in alliance.
    So compensation for the things I missed out on. Also it would be pretty cool for any sort of gift that could potentially boost my account or help me advance. Seeing as I am at a point where 4* champs are pretty much useless in my advancing possibly some higher rewards would be helpful.
  • Options
    YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    Seriously? Why ask. It’s the gonna be the same thing it always is. Some pathetic crystal in which we all roll a 2* champ, even though we’re uncollected, so that our team can be even more fierce.
  • Options
    Lvl2 team revives, 30% boost, greater ascendance crystals, 5* shards, and I'll add this in although not about this current issue "rank down items" for defenders who would have been deemed useless by the change of diversity, simple fix give us rank downs and change diversity.
  • Options
    PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    This just feels like a lifetime movie. Kabam being the abusive boyfriend who keeps us down makes us pay to play changes the reward scheme to make us pay more money. Literally finds anyway to hurt the non whales of the game. But suddenly and randomly kabam shows up at the door with flowers and chocolate saying sorry it won't happen again. But plot twist...it does happen again. And again. And again
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Three letters PHC
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited June 2018
    I missed the previous Uncollected quest by 5 mins. I had been traveling out of the country and couldn’t get decent WiFi. When I got back I tried to finish, but they had another emergency outage and I waited for an hours before I had to sleep. When I woke up I continued playing to finish the Uncollected quests. I was in the middle of the second to last run (almost done with a path with only one more to go) when it expired.

I filed a support ticket and complained that they needed to give me the rewards because it cost me around 1400 units trying to finish in time and only missed it because of the outrage. I got a terse response about finishing in time and absolutely nothing.

I have seriously curbed my spending since then and hardly play much anymore. Just enough to be valuable to the alliance.

I’m seriously considering taking an extended break from the game. If I do, I’ll probably fall far enough behind that I’ll stop playing entirely.
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Take whatever your expectations are for compensation, half it, then it may be close to 10% of what we’ll get.

Missed most of my goldpool arena grinding time due to this, admittedly i was only going to milestones but still. There goes my 100k chips, and my gold. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    More maintenance
  • Options
    basmskbasmsk Posts: 1
    Compensation Modoc 4 * for the fact that the arena on Modoс 4 * was not available within 10 hours on June 30, 2018.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    A t4cc crystal
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Energy refills and level 2 pots

The shallow. I would like too see 2 T4 class catalysts crystals
  • Options
    Cap1111Cap1111 Posts: 2
    one 4 star hero for all players
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    Some revives for sure.I started a fight in AQ then the game went down I went back in and half of my health was gon before I could even attack.
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I’d be happy with receiving the following:
    1 5* awakening gem
    15000 5* shards
    15000 6* shards
    18000 T2 alpha catalysts

For my inconvenience and the fact that I’ve stopped doing Uncollected quests 100% given their awful response to my missing it due to an outage.

I’ve stopped here, no plans to finish:

v8j3vst7pzrs.png
    bd6cpdprto2v.png
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I know it's probably being greedy to say this for compensation but..... How about some new servers that are less likely to crash. Keep the free items and fix the problem. Do that and we can call it even for compensation
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    How about:
    1K 4* shards
    750 5* shards
    3X Full Energy Refills
    5X L2 Revives
    1X 30% Boost
    50K Gold
    That’s helpful, but not game changing
    Edit: Why am I getting flagged? I’m sharing my ideas like everyone else. If this is spam, so are everyone else’s comments here
  • Options
    Everyone in goldpool arena should at least get 4* Deadpool. All the time spent just trying to get a ticket, to be able to join it.
  • Options
    JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    5000 4* shards
    4000 5* shards
    2000 6* shards
  • Options
    NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    4 star generic awakening gem.
    5000 5* shards.
    2T4 cc .
    Alpha 2.
  • Options
    Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 51
    I would say reasonable compensation would be:

50 goldpool crystals
    2500-5000 5* crystal shards
    40 t4cc fragment crystals or t4cc crystal
    5 t2 team revives
    5 t4 team health potions

Maybe this is slightly overshooting what we should get, but this maintenance did last 5-7 hours, if i'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    StickylizardStickylizard Posts: 5
    edited June 2018
    The maintenance was around 5-7h so at least a 4* and 5* crystal
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Taking rewards from people that cheated to get them would be a sick gift.
  • Options
    Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    So I think golden Deadpool arena needs to be rerun, it’s the only fair way to handle that situation. In addition the standard package that I think would be fair for both sides is

500 4* shards
    1000* 5* shards
    2 full energy refills
    10-20 arena refresh (can’t remember their name)

And if Kabam is feeling like they want to try and smooth things over with the new AW/AQ changes they could throw in a couple AW L3 revives and AW L4 team potions.

Also I’ve gotta commend the moderators for handling last night like champs during what I can only imagine was a super stressful time for them. Tensions are obviously very high right now, Miike & Ad0ra sticking around until 1:30am and talking with the community was awesome. It let us see the human side of them that we often forget exists. It prevented this entire board from going into a complete melt down and I gained a lot of respect for both of them for it. I hope in the future something like this with them could be planned in advance (maybe like a live YouTube stream?) because it goes such a long way in rebuilding the trust with the community.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    mainly cause i really need the skill t4cc to r5 my blade, im gonna resuggest this

2 of every t4 catalyst
    1 of every 4* awakening gem
    5000 5* shards
    a 4* modok
  • Options
    marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    Do u think kabam will compensate us those crystal or any form of crystal shard? I don’t think so, the most they will only give the next round of AQ free, a couple of level 2 team revive and potion. All they want is $$$$, such outrage is no big deal to them.
This discussion has been closed.