**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Awakening Gem

I have 2 4* science awakening gems (my only awakening gems) since a long period of time now. I have only good science champ (OG Hulk at 3/30) who deserves it. Should i

Science Awakening Gem 53 votes

Awaken Hulk & R5 Him
41%
SnizzbarmmmbanyasYotzNanoDroidSpeedbumpKossukoseStar_Lord_StoyvensenStark78AlfabutterskikobobShaheerFIazDuke_SilverSgtSlaughter78VenturaChampioncriticKobster84SNEERVoltolosSplatattack8 22 votes
Save it for Void & Luke Cage/ Red Hulk
58%
NevvBWilljackson16Shynight00Ace_Baltazarvg2782Itay1234212heruheru511Batman_X10nameplasZarakikEthans8279SuperSam57Lt_Magnum_1Icecold2099FixxxRiggs_97Saif_AionToasterNatterBahamutBlaZeN 31 votes

Comments

• St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    If you have Hulk now he is a good choice. But Rulk is great Duped.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I used my 5/50 Rulk for the first time in the challenge since they did the sizing thing. He mopped up the antman boss nicely. First time I solo'd one of those challenge bosses. For some reason kabam loves to give me science t4c so I said what the heck.
  • @The_Fungi my main team is r5 sw (sig level 83), r4 unawakened blade, r4 unawakened ghost rider, r4 iceman (sig level 77) & r4 unawakened hyperion with r4 archangel, gwenpool n killmonger (all unawakened) as backups so i guess i would hold onto that for now
  • Well thanks everyone who voted as i will be taking my void (pulled from singularity crystal) to r5 after i get one more t4bc
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Save it for void, red hulk, or cap IW.

Cap IW the best science champ I have at 4* (i don't have void ), and his awakened ability is really good also.
    Red Hulk is also really good and having him awakwned will start you with 2 heat charges automatically.