**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHY IS T4 CC SO HARD TO GET!

I’m level 50, I have 7 4* 4/40’s and 2 5* 2/35, my main problem now is getting T4 CC! It seems impossible to get them, I’m currently going through ACT 4 for them 3 class crystals, I’ve noticed t4 cc in event qweist but can’t get them has the diffulculty is to hard to do without me spending units. I have made a start on 5:1 aswell but got to 5:1:4 and can’t seem to get further with my champions ( all 4/40 duped = black widow, moon night, cap ww2, Morningstar, yellowjacket, not duped = madusa & vision, 5 stars are magneto & colossus) also I have done the first 3 chapters of road to the laberenth (ROL) and can’t go any further. Just seems like the end of the line

Anything will help, any tips/tricks would be great, also rather it be free, but not limited to. I hope it helps others who are in my situation

Comments

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I’m level 50, I have 7 4* 4/40’s and 2 5* 2/35, my main problem now is getting T4 CC! It seems impossible to get them, I’m currently going through ACT 4 for them 3 class crystals, I’ve noticed t4 cc in event qweist but can’t get them has the diffulculty is to hard to do without me spending units. I have made a start on 5:1 aswell but got to 5:1:4 and can’t seem to get further with my champions ( all 4/40 duped = black widow, moon night, cap ww2, Morningstar, yellowjacket, not duped = madusa & vision, 5 stars are magneto & colossus) also I have done the first 3 chapters of road to the laberenth (ROL) and can’t go any further. Just seems like the end of the line

Anything will help, any tips/tricks would be great, also rather it be free, but not limited to. I hope it helps others who are in my situation

Get in a Gold 3 or higher ally youll be pulling a t4cc every month 😉
  • Options
    Bungyman_BMBungyman_BM Posts: 45
    It’ll come in time. After you become uncollected you have more ways to get them. If you haven’t finished Act 4 yet then you’re probably not ready for the harder content where you would need to be using higher ranked champs. For now I would focus on fully exploring Act 4 to get the 3 that are available from there. You could use your glory to keep buying the glory crystals too for 3600 fragments of a random class. It’s a slow process, but again once you are uncollected it gets easier. There’s one full crystal available every month from the uncollected difficulty event quests and master will provide quite a few t4cc crystals. Make sure you’re exploring that each month to get those, over time they can add up. With Act 5, just keep taking practice runs until you get the hang of it, you only need to get through each quest once until you reach the end of chapter 2. If you still find you’re struggling without units, you can either keep trying to get better or just save some units up and tackle the next quest every few weeks. For 5.2.6 you’ll want to have plenty ready just in case. You’ll need a few on the collector probably. I saved around 1000 units for that and only needed 200, but that depends on what champs you’re using and how many revives you already have in your inventory. But the main thing is just keep practicing. Practice playing without relying too heavily on parry and focus on getting better at dodging/intercepting. You can do this in rol or any random quest and back out when you need to. If you can master that, you’ll be able to get through the first 2 chapters of Act 5 without 5/50s or 3/45s. You’ll get there eventually, just have to persevere. Good luck, hope that’s helpful to you.

Thanks dude, much appreciated I’m half way through exploration on act 4 anyways so I’m gonna focus on that and glory crystals are gonna be a no1 from now on, ile get there eventually hopefully 👍👍👌😎
  • Options
    Scary_TerryScary_Terry Posts: 26
    Yeah sounds like you are at a a similar stage to me. I just took my first 4* to 5/50 (ghost rider).
    I’ve found the best way to get t4cc is the monthly event quest on master difficulty.
    You don’t need to be able to finish it (this month was the first time I did), because both completion and full exploration of a chapter will give you about 7 t4cc crystals. So you can just run quests 1 and 2 and not worry about the harder ones if you like.
    Also do plenty of AQ and use all the glory for glory crystals.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    Just be patient and finish act 4 100% as others have said. I now have all but mystic t4cc in overflow. It gets rediculous once you get further and your 5*s need ranking as you'll find your always short on t1a and gold. Then once you've used all your t2a you'll be chasing that instead. There is always a bottleneck wherever you are in the game regardless of rank unless your the blubberiest of whales. Additionally join an alliance that runs map 5 x 5 and you'll occasionally pop whole t4cc from map 5 crystals so long as you can get through the map which to be fair is pretty easy. Depending on the alliance prestige you may get a few map 6 crystals from milestones, or the new way it will work will still yield map 6 crystals so long as your alliance hits the required score. Basically its just patience and you'll get what you don't want till your overflowing then you'll get to a point where you don't open any type of t4cc crystal as it will be a waste. Hope this helps buddy
  • Options
    EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Yeah sounds like you are at a a similar stage to me. I just took my first 4* to 5/50 (ghost rider).
    I’ve found the best way to get t4cc is the monthly event quest on master difficulty.
    You don’t need to be able to finish it (this month was the first time I did), because both completion and full exploration of a chapter will give you about 7 t4cc crystals. So you can just run quests 1 and 2 and not worry about the harder ones if you like.
    Also do plenty of AQ and use all the glory for glory crystals.
    Good luck!

I think you mean CC FRAGMENT crystals, not full ones.

I know how you feel man, when I was at that stage I was fully ready to give up even selling a ton of champs thinking I would never play again, 100% act 4 helps and the master quest definitely helps if you can 100% the whole thing. Also look into getting into an alliance that focuses on map 5, you’ll have to start donating but it’s so worth it. Even if it’s just a 55533 you’ll flop in between advanced and master bracket maybe even staying in master and that’s free glory crystals every week, now with them being even cheaper in the glory store you should be rollin in them in no time. Keep your head up and keep grinding, you’ll get there.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    100% Act 4, get Uncollected & do an a single run through Act 5, & T4CC will popping its lid into you're stash.
  • Options
    Update: I now have 2 maxed 4 star champs duped madusa and duped dr voodoo I'm 3 away from uncolected, I have 100% act 4 and am doing 54444 alaince quest that is realy helping with the glory, I'm yet to get a good 5 star and I have 7 so holding on to my t2 alpha for a gr blade sparky gwen of someone else whose useful for end game, making realy good progress lisning to the feedback from here, thank you all
  • Options
    Update: I now have 2 maxed 4 star champs duped madusa and duped dr voodoo I'm 3 away from uncolected, I have 100% act 4 and am doing 54444 alaince quest that is realy helping with the glory, I'm yet to get a good 5 star and I have 7 so holding on to my t2 alpha for a gr blade sparky gwen of someone else whose useful for end game, making realy good progress lisning to the feedback from here, thank you all

Excellent progress, and those two 5/50s are going to serve you well, even after you start ranking up 5* champs. Uncollected is indeed the next step upward: your daily crystals become way better, and it opens the door to start working on completing the uncollected difficulty of the monthly quests. Uncollected difficulty is the biggest source of rank up rewards for players not in a high tier alliance and will significantly accelerate your progress moving forward.

Don't be discouraged if you can't blitz uncollected, then uncollected difficulty instantly. It took me a bit to work my way up as well. Keep on plugging away, and you'll get there eventually.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    You will rank 5 your first 4 star when you explor act 4 100%, or you're doing event quest with master difficulty since at least 3-4 months.. another situation is that you pay some penny to buy t4cc.. my first rank 5 4* involved in my roster after 6 months with regular playing style and 4 months doing master difficulty. My second and third rank 5 came after 100% act 4. Dont worry dude... You're on your right way... Soon you'll get it
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    They are so much easier to get than when I started. If anything they are almost to easy to get. The game is meant to be a marathon not a sprint.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    When you get into bottlenecks like this my best advice is to take a break from ranking and focus on getting more champs. Ranking and leveling resources will always be a problem no matter what stage of progression you're on. It's just a matter which specific resource you're having trouble with. T4CCs are the third scarcest resource, the first and second being T5B and T2A.

Where I am at in my own progress is ranking my 7th R4 5*, and I'm stuck waiting on T2As forming and coming in around once every 3-4 weeks. You need to focus on content that enables you to get the resources but you can only get so much per month.

Like what the others have said, you need to get your rating up quickly so you can join an alliance that does Map 5 in AQ. A month of daily Map 5 usually yields half or 3/4th a full class catalyst where I'm at.

You're making good progress. For now, grind arena so you can get more champs you can use for Act 5, Master and UC monthly event.
  • Options
    Update, I now have t4 class in a abundance coming so fast now, I'm uncollected got 3 maxed 4 stars holding back for a good 5 star still, all advice has realy helped me, got t4basic in overflow and t2 alpha in abundance, just waiting for that god tier champ.
  • Options
    Update 😂
    I have t4 class in the overflow if not maxed.
    I have 8 t2 alpha
    I have a rank 4 5star
    4 rank 3 5stars
    8 maxed 4 stars
    Completed act 5 now I’m exploring
    The only problem I have now is getting good anough 5 stars for the t2 alphas