**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Petition to Kabam for dumbing down Nightcrawler

NightLuckNightLuck Posts: 1
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
They have taken a lot away from champions and their powrs, but leave Nightcrawler way too beefed up. He needs to be toned down.

Petition to Kabam for dumbing down Nightcrawler 53 votes

Vote Yes
18%
Golden_GuardianWilljackson16Fireballs5RapNikskiniNightLuckadqqedfyvrMaxViperjp2835Foxhero007 10 votes
Vote No
81%
thetaman23MEŦAPħҰSLo4eathDLegendMegaSkater67Swe_wolfisstakKSiebsditCdaveFreakydDazman220SighsohardDukeX_Scottcymuller25AnewguyMidnightfoxRobbo101TheManMythLegend7abo2a 43 votes

Comments

• Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Vote No
    how... why... how
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Vote No
    He really isn't that hard to face if you practice. Sure sometimes it's difficult to get him in swashbuckling and he's stun immune but still beatable if you're careful. Taken a few NC AW bosses down pretty easily without ability accuracy champs. Just wait for him to block and the timer to start. Attack as slowly as you can do he's less likely to auto evade and if he does try again. Once he switches he couldn't be any easier to fight.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Vote No
    I don't agree with making champs worse. I believe in making the bad ones better. I use a galaxy 6 and i don't stand a chance to win a legends tag, but I don't want iphones to be slower - i want Android to get better!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Vote No
    Just plain **** why? Why would you people keep asking for **** nerfs? Learn to play the damn game!
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Vote No
    Please stop ranting for nerfs
  • Petition is not allowed bro. And please stop the nerf post.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Vote No
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Learn to play the damn game!

This! We can close the thread now.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I'd instead vote for Kabam to address the AI Evade-Attack bug that's been around for 18 months.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Vote No
    I'm Speedbump, and I've approved this message....
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I mean...he does have a point, NC is a bit strong for a champ that evades a lot and is hard to switch to swashbuckling sometimes (that's based mostly on luck, so as to not get him to evade while trying to dash back from him). But, that's only if you don't bring specific champs to counter that. Bleed immune, ability accuracy reducers or Iceman can make good work off him.

For the sole reason that this is a petition, I will not vote.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Vote No
    This is just a load of garbage.

"I can't beat a champion by changing my tactics, so Kabam should make him easier!"

Learn to adapt. Play mildly aggressively with him til he evades back. Then pummel him to change his stance. Once he does that, you can ease off on your aggressive attacks, so he stays in his second mode. Problem solved. No more terrible evades.

The champion isn't broken, your strategy is.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Vote No
    Stop asking for an nc nerf.... Learn how to fight him, period... If you don't know how to fight him stop complaining..
This discussion has been closed.