**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Extension for goldpool arena?

This seems a good time for some timezone when it is down, they can go to take a nap during midnight their time, but this is afternoon in Asia, the most active time for us to play and grind.

I sincerely request for an extension of this goldpool arena.

Thanks

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Nah lets just reward the people who aren’t sleeping when the game comes back up by putting them ahead!

Or, reward all participants with the 5* goldpool
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Wouldn't hold your breath. Even when they had continuous outages they didn't reward anyone. Best they did was re-run a arena champ.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    Wouldn't hold your breath. Even when they had continuous outages they didn't reward anyone. Best they did was re-run a arena champ.

Or can Kabam block everybody accessing the arena except Asia during Asia midnight time? Then I will consider thats a fair play.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Zero chance the arena is extended. Every player will still technically have the same allotted time, despite timezones.
  • Th3Und3rd0gTh3Und3rd0g Posts: 18
    Since people PAID to to be part of the arena and servers were down when some players are most active (I play most during late nights in the USA but also most of ASIA) I feel like Kabaam has acted in bad faith. I am personally done spending money on this game after all the revelations of cheating, "bloodletting" crystals (should I have read that CROSSBONES was in the crystal since he has ZERO BLEED abilities), and AW changes that punish me for top alliances cheating by forcing me to go against them when their rank gets lowered. I am extremely disappointed as a customer.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    edited July 2018
    Not just Asia..... Game went down around 11am and came back up at like 8pm For us Aussies
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Yes... and for Singapore, is 9am our time... just at the right time that I complety wake up to start grind arena.
  • Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    I’d be happy with a 4* DP since he should of been in the last milestone of the Gold Arena. Why not when 2* and 3* where in the milestones for the 4* DP arena