**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• grimsmotegrimsmote Posts: 5
    nelly22 wrote: »
    Kabam!!!! Merc missions are not starting in my alliance.

Same here. Still getting assassin assignments, just no merc missions. PLEASE FIX KABAM!!! I have the swag bag symbol but it doesn't lead to anything.
  • grimsmote wrote: »
    nelly22 wrote: »
    Kabam!!!! Merc missions are not starting in my alliance.

Same here. Still getting assassin assignments, just no merc missions. PLEASE FIX KABAM!!! I have the swag bag symbol but it doesn't lead to anything.

The bag icon on the home screen will have a timer on it if there is a Merc Mission available. If a Merc Mission is available, the menu that pops up when you click on the icon will also include the username of the member of your alliance who initiated the Merc Mission, as well as a current count of the number of players in your alliance who have completed the Merc Mission so far.

If there is not currently a Merc Mission available for your alliance, the bag icon will still be there and can be clicked on to get more info about Merc Missions and how to activate them, but it will not have a timer on it and the window that pops up won't have a players's username in it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit often when I login there is a pop up saying that a bounty mission is available and then it isn't there. It's got nothing to do with the bag icon. I don't really care because the rewards are meh but something is clearly wrong. Haven't had a merc mission in the alliance in like a week.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    I think a lot of people aren't doing the assignments because they are pretty low reward / obnoxious in their spawn times. I've been pretty lax in terms of trying to get into these. If I happen to see one I do it, but I can't be bothered to keep track of the silly 4 hours on 7 hours off garbage schedule. Hope next time this will be more like Modoks lab where it just resets every 12 hours or something.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Add our alliance to the list of ones not getting Merc Missions. It’s been since Tuesday. I’m getting the pop up when logging in but no Merc Mission is there.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Just 1 thing , "NEVER BRING THIS EVENT AGAIN".
  • poknjnuuupoknjnuuu Posts: 19
    I figure I’ve lost out on at least 1000 5* shards, maybe 2000, from assignments and Merc Missions that simply do not appear for me. When they appear, I always grind em out for 5* shards but I’ve seriously missed out here. I’ve triggered 3 Merc Missions but there’s never enough allies that can even see the mission in order to complete it. Any compensation kabam?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This event sucks. Glad I didn't waste time on it, but it is kinda discouraging when you lose motivation because there is nothing to look forward to in the game.
  • Hello... says here that the assignments will run until July 2nd at 5 pm pacific time... however, the assignment for this afternoon didn’t started... why is that?
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    So what is the deal with some people getting those ultimate x force crystals? Ive done these missions every day all month and not had 1 drop. Wveryone else in my alli has had one tho. Whats the deal
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Kade7175 You should be getting shards for them and can open them from the "special" tab under crystals.

I don't remember getting a full crystal, only shards.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    @Kade7175 You should be getting shards for them and can open them from the "special" tab under crystals.

I don't remember getting a full crystal, only shards.

No thats an xforce crystal sometimes it kicks out an ultimate x force crystal
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The worst special event quest to date to be honest.
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Another boring month. Will finish by creepy 5* champions, if you done 100% things than you will get more creepy rewards again 😂😂😂 #creepygame #creepykabam
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    pls scrap this mode. Another infinity dust type of monthly event could be good though